Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A fiery Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 am

Firekit was sleeping peacefully in her mom’s fur when she felt movement around her. She opened her eyes to see that her brother, stormkit, was leaving the nursery. She quickly looked up to see her mother was asleep before padding after him. She didn’t know what he was planning but she soon found out.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:11 am

Stormkit carefully padded through the gap between prickly bramble branches. His heart fluttered with excitement. His mother and siblings were surely asleep right now- perfect timing for his first adventure outside the nursery. Undetected would he slip out, and undetected would he slip back in. As cold air outside the nursery welcomed his muzzle, Stormkit could not help leaping out in triumph, having no idea he was being followed.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:22 am

Firekit felt excitement as she followed her brother. Leaving was forbidden for kits so she was going to take the risk. She decided to follow stormkit without telling him so she could have fun scaring him later on.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:52 am

Great. No cat sees me. Stormkit almost giggled for joy. He lowered his fluffy head to sniff the camp ground. There were scents familiar and new, scents of many different cats and many other things he could not name. Gorse was starting to produce lovely yellow flowers, and some unknown animal chirped happily above his head. Instinctively he raised his head and swiveled his ears, searching for the well-hidden singer.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 am

As firekit watched him she realized she didn’t have anything to do besides follow him. She looked around before noting the camp entrance. No one would notice if the sibling snuck out to explore the outside. She pounced on her brother to get his attention.

(The tradition of the family all started when SageLeaf took Badgerkit out of camp. Once Badgerpaw was made he took all his younger siblings outside of camp also. He was going to take the three kits out but he wouldn’t know if the two snuck out before he did :3)
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 3:41 am

"Ouch!" Stormkit let out a surprised yelp as something pounced onto him. He rolled on the ground, almost going to strike back. It was no other than Firekit's face that greeted him.
"What are you doing?" Stormkit bristled and growled. All of a sudden he seemed to have forgot his stealthy plan.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 3:53 am

I want you to join me, we are going on an adventure.” she happily mewed after getting off of him. Her brother stopped being quiet so she quickly shushed him before any adults woke up.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:13 am

Stormkit feigned an angry stare before standing up. "Adventure? Where?" At the thought of waking other cats up, he cringed and lowered his voice.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:16 am

Outside of course, haven’t you ever wondered what the forest looked like.” she said with a glint of excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 am

Stormkit tilted his head. It was older cat had told him stories about how dangerous the forest was to a kit, but it was also true that he had laughed off these stories "made up to get kits to sleep". "There are foxes in the forest. Are you afraid of foxes?" He meowed in a boastful tone.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 am

Me afraid! Who do you think I am! I’m your older sister! I am never afraid!” she mewed with confidence even though she was really shivering in fear on the inside. Even though she was brave she also never left her mom’s side and never at night.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:33 am

Stormkit twitched his whiskers. "Great then. Come on, let's go. Show me your adventure plan." As he mewed his heartbeats sped up. Sometimes it was way more exciting to do things that you already knew to be dangerous, forbidden, or both.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 12:22 am

Firekit padded past her brother and out into the dark forest smirking behind her that she was braver than him.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:54 am

Stormkit let out a snort and followed Firekit. I snuck out of the camp! Somehow I made it! It was way easier than he had imagined. As he stood beside his sister, he curiously looked into the forest.

Last edited by Aurornis on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 am

Where do you wanna go now, little brother?” she asked looking around also.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 am

"Little?" Stormkit bristled at the word, "I am NOT little! We go straight ahead, and I will show you!" As a matter of fact, he himself did not have any idea what he was going to show Firekit, but to his mind that would sound imposing enough to stop her from calling him little. He trotted along the trail created by his clanmates, eager to show off his bravery.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 5:04 am

Firekit followed after her brother with a smirk. She knew exactly how to get at her brothers and even though she was the smallest of them she was the oldest so they hated when she called them small. “Fine, I meant younger.” she mewed still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 5:35 am

Stormkit narrowed his eyes and brushed her off. The forest was not a quiet place. Rustling noises were everywhere, probably made by mice and shrews. He tried to focus on one source of these noises and walked softly up to it. If he could catch a mouse right here, it would be sure to impress his sister. It was so disappointing that he did not even know how to sneak up to the prey.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 5:45 am

As she watched her brother try to catch a mouse she felt bad for making him do that. “It’s almost morning, we should head back before mom notices.” she mewed trying to get them back home and also changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 3:00 am

Stormkit tilted his head and turned back to his sister. At one moment he wanted to say no, for he still felt a kittenish grudge against her for the "little" thing, also for that he did not feel like they had enjoyed the outside world enough. "I hate to say you are right." He meowed in a low voice, so as not to wake anyone up, "But anyway, I think birds are most active just before sunrise..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fiery Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fiery Storm    A fiery Storm  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fiery Storm
Page 1 of 1