Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Badger in the storm (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

The Badger in the storm (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 4:06 am

BadgerStorm woke as the sun rose in the sky, he stretched his black and white paws as he shook his fur of any dirt. Today was stormpaw’s first training day so BadgerStorm was going to take his son hunting. He padded out into the misty morning and towards the apprentice den. “Stormpaw, time to train.” He mewed knowing his son would get used to waking up early sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:43 am

Stormpaw was sound asleep until his father called him outside the den. He shook his head, still sleepy, then realized this was his first apprentice training. Great StarClan, am I late? He quickly rose up to his paws and rushed out of the apprentice's den. "Here! I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 1:45 am

BadgerStorm smiled as he saw his son come out. “Today I will be teaching you how to hunt.” He said and than started to leave the camp towards the forest.

(Do you understand the system or need help?)
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:08 am

(OOC: I have no idea how to use the "roll the dice" function XP yes I need help)

Stormpaw followed his father in an elated trot. "I can't wait for that." He meowed confidently.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:13 am

(When you are done with a post you click the preview button. Scroll down until you see the blue bars, one says role dice. Pick the hunting dice. Depending on what prey you are getting depends on if you get that prey or not. The prey dice is for if you don’t know what prey to catch but beware, the prey dice has predator on it. Understand?)

“Do you know the first rule of hunting?” He asked when they got to a good area to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:08 am

(OOC: Thank you! I'm gonna try it now XD)

"To hide yourself from your prey?" Stormpaw nervously twitched his tail.
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:08 am

The member 'Aurornis' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Prey Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:19 am

Stay downwind would they don’t know your there.” He mewed and looked around. “Tell me what you smell.” He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:39 am

"I smell...a squirrel." Stormpaw lowered his voice. He crouched down steadily, raring to catch the animal in his claws.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:42 am

Try to catch the squirrel, I will tell you what you did wrong after.” He mewed sitting down.

(Sorry these are short I’m busy atm :3)
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 4:00 am

Stormpaw once again sniffed the air. He was sure that animal was not far away. He slowly crept on the ground while carefully scanning the undergrowth around him. Soon he heard a scuffling noise behind a bramble bush. He crept forward while adjusting his position, trying to stay downwind. He could now see a patch of red fur moving behind the bush. This has to be it! He could not hold his urge any longer as he leaped out with unsheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 4:00 am

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:17 pm

(Your supposed to Edit your post to tell others in rp if you caught the prey or not. But since I’m putting this post you can post him catching/or not catching the prey as a new post)

BadgerStorm watched his son hunt and looked for any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:21 pm

(OOC: Sorry! I will make sure to do that in future posts >.<)

Stormpaw struck too early. He was still a mouse-length away before the squirrel ran off. As the squirrel swiftly claimed onto the nearest tree, he glared at the red color in a huff.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:24 pm

BadgerStorm padded up to his son and sighed. “Now now, don’t glare at the creature. It was your first try so of course you would have some more downs than ups. Now what I noticed was you were a little bit to slow and also little louder than you’re supposed to be. If you want to try it again remember these things.” He mewed too Stormpaw with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 2:25 am

"Okay, I get it." Stormkit lowered his head and sat down. His heart stirred with disappointment, also with the strong urge to prove himself one more time in front of his father. Fast and quiet. He thought to himself. If I ever had a second chance... He raised his head, again scanning the woods around them in search of any other prey animal that had not fled this place.

(OOC: Do I need to edit this post after rolling the Prey Dice? I saw I got a predator but I am not sure if I need to edit this one.)

Last edited by Aurornis on Tue May 12, 2020 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 2:25 am

'Prey Dice' :
The Badger in the storm (Closed) Owo_110
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:05 am

A familiar shade of red caught Stormpaw's eyes. Nevertheless, instead of running away from him, the red animal seemed to be coming for him. An odd, unbearable scent soon filled his nostrils.
A red fox.

Last edited by Aurornis on Wed May 13, 2020 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:05 am

'Predator Dice' :
The Badger in the storm (Closed) Fox10
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:16 am

BadgerStorm quickly noticed the Fox when Stormpaw did and lunged at it before the creature can attack his son.

BadgerStorm used Claws and teeth dealing (4+4) 8 Damage

The Fox was out hunting when he noticed a small cat. He loved the taste of cat and stalked towards it. Before he could react a bigger cat came after him and clawed at him. The Fox got mad at bit down on the bigger cats side.

Fox used Fangs dealing 8 Damage to BadgerStorm

BadgerStorm
(32/40)

Stormpaw
30/30

Fox
(52/60)

Last edited by FireDaisy on Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:16 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:12 am

(OOC: I will try!)

At a moment the apprentice was shocked. But quickly was he himself again as he rushed to the fox. He bit hard into the fox's foreleg, trying to distract him from Badgerstorm.

Stormpaw used Teeth dealing (4+5) 9 Damage

The fox yelped as that smaller cat bit his leg. He twisted his body to shake the smaller cat off, then angrily bit back before the cat could sidestep, his fangs sending cat fur flying.

Fox used Fangs dealing 8 Damage to Stormpaw

BadgerStorm
(32/40)

Stormpaw
(22/30)

Fox
(43/60)

Last edited by Aurornis on Sat May 16, 2020 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:12 am

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 12:02 am

BadgerStorm smiled as his apprentice was joining the fight. When the Fox wasn’t looking BadgerStorm clawed at its side.

BadgerStorm used Claws dealing (4 + 3) 7 Damage

BadgerStorm
32/40

Stormpaw
22/30

Fox
(36/60)

(Don’t forget to post in “The Blinding Badger”)

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sun May 17, 2020 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 12:02 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badger in the storm (Closed)   The Badger in the storm (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Badger in the storm (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next