Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A injured badger(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A injured badger(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:01 am

Badgerpaw didn’t mean to go far but the squirrel he was chasing wouldn’t slow down. He ran all over Thunderclan territory trying to catch the single prey. He hoped his father wouldn’t hear about how bad he was at catching a simple prey, or worse his mentor, Sandbreeze, would find out. Badgerpaw didn’t mean to get hurt either but here he was in the center of fourtrees with a big cut on his leg from a branch. The worse part was the cut was on his Full white leg so his fur was starting to turn red.

(Srry I wanted a scar.)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:32 am

Softpaw poked her head out of a blackberry bush at the sound of whimpering and the smell of blood. She'd been gathering blackberry leaves for Swiftstream, because one of the kits had gotten stung by a bee. When she scented the blood, she didn't hesitate. Moons in the medicine den had taught her not to hesitate in emergencies. She looked around wildly, dropped the blackberry leaves, grabbed a pawful of cobwebs, and rushed to where the blood scent was coming from.

As she charged into Fourtrees she saw a black and white apprentice laid on the ground, bright red blood flowing from his forepaw. "Stay still and calm down. Don't move, or the blood will keep flowing." Softpaw instructed, immediately rushing to his side and placing the wad of cobwebs into the wound.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:35 am

Badgerpaw watched as a weird she-cat came. He smelled windclan scent so backed away slowly. “Why would a windclan cat try to help a Thunderclan? even me, the leader’s son?” he mewed wincing as she touched his wound.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:45 am

"I'm a medicine cat apprentice. We don't follow the same rules as warriors. Besides, I could never sit by and watch any cat suffer, Clancat or not." Softpaw explained, though was a bit confused as to why he didn't know this. Looking around, she reached out for more cobwebs, stuck onto leaves on a dock bush beside her. She removed the now red webs and placed the new ones on. The bleeding calmed down a bit, enough for her to leave just a moment. Softpaw thought she caught the yellow petals of goldenrod nearby.

Yes! She was right, it was goldenrod! She quickly chewed a stem off and rushed back to the black-and-white tom. She quickly chewed it into a poultice, along with dock leaf from the shrub beside her and chewed that to a pulp. She applied both of those onto his leg. "Stay still. Don't move, I've got to wrap your leg so you don't rub the poultice off."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:50 am

Oh a medicine cat apprentice, I never see any others besides Thunderclan’s. I’m sorry for causing so much trouble for you.” He mewed at the she-cat wondering what oakpaw would say when she saw his injury. “Please don’t tell your clan about this.” he mewed at the apprentice. “I never caught your name, I’m Badgerpaw of Thunderclan and Lightningstars son and apprentice to Sandbreeze.” He mewed with excitement in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 am

"Softpaw, Swifstream's apprentice." She mewed as she worked. She gently wrapped Badgerpaw's leg in cobwebs then gathered some catchweed from near the dock. Thankfully catchweed grew pretty much everywhere. She placed three of the small green burrs on the cobweb wrap, making sure that he wouldn't rub it off. "There. Make sure Log-- err, Logleap takes a look at it. You'll be unsteady on the leg, so I should probably help you to camp, you are quite a bit away from your camp."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:59 am

Badgerpaw nodded and shakily raised to his paws. “Do you know the way?” he asked falling over but caught himself with his tail before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:07 am

Softpaw instantly pressed close to Badgerpaw's side. "No, I don't, but you can show me the way." Softpaw mewed. She kept steady at his side, gently urging him forward. His injury would leave an ugly scar, that's for sure. She just hoped her basic poultice would be enough until he got proper treatment from Logleap. "When we get there, go straight to Log's den, I'll talk to Lightningstar."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am

Badgerpaw nodded then started to pad towards Thunderclan camp with the help of Softpaw. “Are you going to tell my dad about me being in fourtrees?” he asked her while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:38 am

Softpaw looked puzzled as they continued walking, "Why wouldn't I? Fourtrees is neutral territory, he'd have no reason to be angry with you. Every Clan cat has the right to walk freely in Fourtrees, so long as Warriors and apprentices don't pass the borders of other Clans, that much I do know. Your leader will understand." Softpaw meowed, not unkindly. She could sense his worry of his father finding out, so she tried to reassure him it would be fine. By now, Softpaw guessed, they were close to camp, as the ThunderClan scent was stronger now, almost overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:42 am

As camp came into view he got quiet. He hoped his father didn’t find out about his hunting fail since even as a kit his mother took him out of camp to train him in hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A injured badger(Closed)   A injured badger(Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A injured badger(Closed)
Page 1 of 1