Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

the mighty echo [open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan

Rowan

Aquarius Pig

the mighty echo [open) Empty
PostSubject: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Sun poured forth upon the open ThunderClan camp, warm and inviting to all that inhabited it this early in the morning. The dawn patrol had already been assigned and had departed not long ago, off to patrol towards Fourtrees. Trees rustled curiously in the warm greenleaf wind, inviting looks from a small, sleepy kit that sat beneath the nursery's boughs.

With a yawn, the kitten looked lazily upwards, yellow eyes half-lidded in bliss. Sun patched his bicolor black-and-white fur, and one could hear him purring as he laid out in the entrance, absorbing heat and radiating a peaceful aura.

Closing his eyes, Loonkit laid onto his back, legs akimbo and nose back in the air. He'd easily fall asleep, given his relaxed position, if left alone, but something in him kept him half-awake. What this 'something' was varied by the moment - sun shining in his face, dirt shifting uncomfortably beneath him, or the wind blowing past his whiskers.

Life was good, though, and he hoped the day would stay this calm... at least, until his next surge of energy.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 12:39 pm

Flashpaw was constantly busy lately, what with Logleap headed off after some cryptic dream. She hoped he was okay, and any time her mind was not otherwise occupied, it turned to her mentor with worry. She didn't have much time to dwell on it, though, being the only cat in ThunderClan to deal with any injuries or sicknesses. Although greenleaf was a generally healthy time, there were always exceptions.

With a sigh, she realized that she had in fact managed to catch up on all of her tasks for the morning. She could take a little break. Stretching, the she-cat emerged from the medicine clearing. Most of the camp was busy, but she spotted a lone kit dozing outside of the nursery. A purr rumbled in her chest, and she padded over to join him.

"Good morning, Loonkit!"
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Loonkit, in true kit fashion, jumped up in surprise, letting out a startled meow. "Ahhh! Oh... sorry." the kitten hastily mewed, sitting back on his haunches in a comedic fashion. One could clearly see the dust on him, tinting his back lightly.

"You startled me, Flashpaw." Loonkit looked curious, but slightly reserved. "Thought you were a RiverClan spy coming to steal our camp!" And, of course, he puffed out his chest at this. "If I were a warrior, you'd be running for your life at the sight of me!" He mrowled, his mood humorous. "Laying in front of the nursery... er, guarding the front of the nursery..."

He laughed again, and rolled back onto his side, purring. "What's up?" he queried, looking upwards at the towering Flashpaw. Strange to think he'd be that big someday...
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Flashpaw was glad that Loonkit was a part of her Clan. He was funny, and she hoped that he would keep his good sense of humor as he got older. StarClan knew they could use it when times got hard. With rogues on the loose in the forest, times counted as hard.

Her whiskers twitched in amusement at the kit's initial reaction. "I don't think spies steal camps. But if one were to try, I'm sure your guarding would keep us safe." He would make a good warrior. She wondered who his mentor would be.

"I've found some free time today, so I thought I'd visit with the Clan. I don't get to just chat often. What are your plans for the day, Loonkit?"
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 10:54 am

Mosskit woke up in the nursery to the sound of the two cats meowing just outside the den. She stretched and thought about going over to say good morning, but then had a better idea. She started to creep quietly towards the entrance until she was just behind Loonkit and pounced, but landed wrong and ended up rolling off of him and landing in a heap at his side. She jumped up, flustered "Got you!" She crowed
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 12:51 pm

A huge golden tom laid on top of a rock on the edge of camp, one that made up part of the nursery walls, so not far from the small collection of young cats. While sunning himself in the damp greenleaf warmth, Honeypaw watched bemusedly as Mosskit bowled over Loonkit and landed in a tumble of tiny limbs and chuckled. Watching the kits reminded the older apprentice of his days as a kit, although he was pretty sure Flashpaw was probably already an apprentice then. Medicine cats went by different standards, though, and without Logleap, it was taking Flashpaw some time to get her name.

As he watched the scuffle of kits, a plan grew in Honeypaw's mind; a simple one, but a plan nonetheless. He stood and stretched his legs before bunching up his hind legs and leaping down to land on top of both kits in a cloud of dust, paws spread around them to prevent from hitting them with his actual weight. "Got you," he meowed, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Rowan

Rowan

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 8:03 am

Loonkit had barely any time to respond to either ambush, and was now covered in dust all over. He spat a bit, trying to get the taste of dirt out of his mouth before responding. "Hey! That's not fair!" he complained, rolling over and wiggling out from underneath the other two attacking cats. His fur was all unkempt now, sticking every which way as he shook himself off briskly.

Clearing his throat, he addressed Flashpaw. "I don't really have plans, I guess," he replied. "I just wanted to nap in the sun today. Oh!" He patted his paws impatiently on the dusty earth. "What if we played hide and seek? All four of us?"
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Flashpaw chuckled as the kits did what kits did best - play. Chaotically. Her eyes brightened at Loonkit's answer. She had never enjoyed the games that involved too much rough housing, so hide and seek was right up her alley.

"Hide and seek sounds fun! How about you three hide, and I'll find you?" She was curious to see how they would try to disguise themselves into the camp. Would any of them come up with a good trick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mighty echo [open)   the mighty echo [open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the mighty echo [open)
Page 1 of 1