Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

storm cold, where did my feelings go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

storm cold, where did my feelings go Empty
PostSubject: storm cold, where did my feelings go   storm cold, where did my feelings go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:19 am

The cold blue eyes of Willowshade took in the flooded banks thoughtfully, observing just how dry they had grown in the greenleaf heat. "This ought to be a good place to spar," she meowed. "There's enough water to cool down in but it shouldn't be disruptive otherwise." She looked back to her two apprentices and gave them a nod. "Come out into the middle of this flat area here, and give me your best battle stances," the warrior instructed with a wave of her white-tipped tail.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

storm cold, where did my feelings go Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm cold, where did my feelings go   storm cold, where did my feelings go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:25 am

Jasperpaw had followed her mentor dutifully, her tail a mid-way between high in the air with enthusiasm but lowered with slight hesitance. This would be her first time truly sparring, something she wasn't exactly keen on doing all the time. Her fluffy coat was slicked back the best she could to not be too disruptive, the oily texture making setting it into place a much easier task. Following Willowshade's instructions, the she-paw took the right side of the middle of the flattened earth. Taking a moment to imagine just what she thought a battle stance should be, Jasperpaw posed. It was somewhat hard, given that she had to summon a faux-anger towards her fellow apprentice. But she did it well enough - her frame rose to appear bigger than she truly was, her tail lowering to the ground, paws and maw ready to strike at an instant. Or at least, to her perception.
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/

storm cold, where did my feelings go
Page 1 of 1