Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Bright Dove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 6:31 am

Dovekit was almost old enough to be an apprentice and she didn't even have friends and was too shy to walk up to others. She was known for being the quiet kit in the nursery but she couldn't help it. She was just nervous when talking to others that her voice gets quiet. As she sat at the nursery entrance, Dovekit thought about what it would be like to be an apprentice and warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Brightpaw padded into camp carrying a wren from her hunt. Camp was unusually quiet, subdued by the growing cold of the coming leaf-bare. The warm, lazy days of greenleaf were well behind them. She placed her catch into the small fresh-kill pile, licking her lips to rid herself of the fluffy down feathers that had caught there. She could hunker in the apprentice den to shelter from the chill but Brightpaw wasn't quite ready to settle down yet. Looking around the clearing, the white-grey kit at the entrance of the nursery caught her attention. With a decisive flick of her short tail, Brightpaw made her way over, she liked kits but she'd been busy enough as an apprentice she hadn't spent much time around the latest litters. This was... Dovekit? Yes, Dovekit. That was right.

"Hey, Dovekit," she gently purred, "what're you up to over here?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:04 pm

Dovekit looked at the apprentice that neared her. She made sure to remember everyone in the clan so knew the apprentice was brightpaw. "I don't know what I'm doing, Or what I'm going to do." she mewed in almost a whisper. She tried before to make her voice louder but for some reason it just wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Brightpaw tipped her head. That certainly wasn't an expected response. She seated herself near Dovekit, close enough she could hear the quiet kit without too much trouble. "Well, I guess that depends on what you wanna do?" Brightpaw had never put much thought to the future, it was the future afterall, only Starclan knew what was to come so why worry?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 pm

Dovekit thought about it for a second before smiling. "I want to be strong like everyone else." she mewed quietly but the giant grin on her face showed exactly how happy she was for her goal. "I will be as strong as you." she mewed as being nice was her favorite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Brightpaw blinked, surprised yet flattered. She certainly wasn't the strongest cat in Skyclan given her generally smaller stature and overall, unfortunate, clumsiness. But, upon reflection, she was likely reaching the end of her training and would finally earn her warrior name and place amongst her clanmates. She purred, "Aww, Dovekit, that's so sweet! I hope I'll be as good a warrior as you think I am!" her voice full of warmth. "So, if you wanna be a strong warrior you're gonna have to train hard!" Brightpaw crouched playfully, gently reaching out to bat the end of Dovekit's tail.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 12:57 am

Dovekit laughed as the apprentice batted at her tail. "Cheater! Your bigger than me!" she mewed pouncing on the now retracting paw. Even though Dovekit was big, she was still a kit and brightpaw was an apprentice, so bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Brightpaw purred in amusement, allowing Dovekit to catch her retreating paw. "Oh no, you got me!" She gently tugged at her trapped paw, but not enough to actually break free of the kit's grasp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 pm

Dovekit looked shocked for a second before hiding it. "Woah! Guess I am as strong as you!" she mewed still putting all her kit weight onto her paw. Dovekit didn't realize she was this strong, maybe she could even beat brightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 5:51 am

Brightpaw's tail lashed playfully, "Oh yeah? But what if I do- This!" She reached out with her other paw, gently knocking Dovekit over with a push to the shoulder.

Last edited by Sleepykitty on Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 am

Dovekit squeaked as she was pushed off in surprise. "I am strong, nothing can beat me!" she mewed trying to sound brave but of course her quiet voice ruined it. She pounced on the other paw before climbing up onto brightpaw's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Brightpaw's purred softly as the kit immediately rebounded from her push; staying mostly still, she allowed Dovekit to climb her shoulder. If she so chose, she could have easily shaken the kit off but instead played along. "Oh no! You got me!" she laughed, dropping to her belly dramatically under the kit's weight. "How could this happen!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:10 pm

"aha! I have beaten you! When I become an apprentice I want a rematch to prove I will get even stronger!" she mewed then got off of brightpaw. "As an app, you can't fake it." she said with a small smirk. Dovekit was known for her shyness but she was also one of the smartest kit in the nursery. She was playing along with brightpaw knowing the apprentice was having as much fun as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:42 pm

"Aww, you really did catch me," Brightpaw purred, sitting up as Dovekit hopped off. She gave her coat a quick shake. "But I'll definitely take you on for real when you're an apprentice!" She leaned over, giving the kit an affectionate lick, "I'm sure you're going to make a great warrior someday."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 12:31 am

She smiled at brightpaw and nuzzled the Apprentice. "and you would make a great warrior!" she mewed with a smile. Dovekit wondered what else the two could do cause she didn't want to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bright Dove   Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Dove    A Bright Dove   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Dove
Page 1 of 1