Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open] Empty
PostSubject: you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]   you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 6:15 am

The faint whisper of snowfall, heavy and wan upon the drowsy late afternoon air, was only occasionally disrupted by the gentle interlude of quiet, impartial chatter- the gentle stir of tongue and teeth carrying softly as the camp gradually stirred, circadian rhythm rising to meet the drifting sun. Willowy boughs of an unpleasantly chilly breeze brought silky specks of snow stirring from their previous resting places, patchy blanketing bearing down softly against the barren foliage and undergrowth that fringed the drowsy, slow-going camp.

Slushy snow and partially frozen chips of mud, partially hidden beneath the smooth blanket of relatively undisturbed snow dusting the camp floor, dug sharply into the hard jut of Lizardbelly's curved ribs, a dull ache blossoming faintly against the gentle webbing of nerves and assorted tissues. Settling into a semblance of resolute silence, the roughly coiling breeze seemed to cool and soften around the dark-furred young tom, seeping into the glossy, short sprawl of his coat. The faintest ghost of a twitch crept down the curved expanse of his tense spine, the only indicator that the tom was actually awake and aware of his drowsy surroundings, dark gaze sluggish as it occasionally drifted between various points of feigned interest. It was relatively early in the evening to find Lizardbelly sprawled about as though he had little else to do, but the tedious affair of his Warrior ceremony had directly resulted in him staying up throughout the entirety of the night- and now he wished to do nothing more than catch a few heartbeat's worth of undisturbed sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]   you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 7:04 am

Splashpaw hated herself for being so reckless. As she limped out of the medicine den after getting some poppy seeds. She wasn't paying attention and accidently stepped on lizardbelly's tail. Once she realized that she quickly looked at him with a scared face. Oh Starclan! I'm so sorry lizardbelly! I wasn't paying attention!" She mewed to him hoping he wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
Grey

Grey

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]   you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Beetlepaw had been sitting outside the apprentice den grooming her freshly healed shoulder, the scratches were still a bit raw and tender, but they wouldn't split open now if she decided to train a little too hard or run a little too fast. She stopped when Splashpaw caused a ruckus when she tripped over Lizardbelly's tail, the tom who she was sure must be cranky and tired from just having his vigil. Beetlepaw wanted to sneer as she watched them with sharp amber eyes, "Splashpaw, paying attention or not you know that he's been in the same spot since sunset." Beetlepaw said matter of factly, more than willing to instigate something, especially when she knew that Lizardbelly was a more... emotional cat. She was definitely more than happy to give him just the ammunition he needed to give Splashpaw a bit of trouble. Beetlepaw definitely loved to cause problems for her sister and the rest of her family, but at this point, they were more than used to her and her tricks, 'Beetlepaw don't swat at your sister! Beetlepaw don't be rude!' and they always seemed to watch her and her attitude, but that only helped her be a bit more sly, more subtle, and hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]   you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you can do no wrong / in my eyes [open]
Page 1 of 1