Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)   Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 3:37 am

With a good amount of the clan sick, Valerianroot had tried his best to keep his distance from the infected, but it just wasn't possible when they needed to be cared for. Today he'd been given the task to bring food to those who were sick and picking up one of the better looking mice from the fresh-kill pile, he made his way over to the warrior's den. Entering the dimly lit den, the smell of herbs and sickness filled his nostrils, but he pushed past the stuffy feeling. Spotting Sparrowclaw's pelt first, he padded over to her. "Here," he said simply, placing the mouse beside the fluffy molly's nest. Afterwards, he quickly realized that he'd just assumed that she was awake and hoped that he hadn't awoken her, seeing as though she needed all the rest she could get.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)   Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 3:41 am

Sparrowclaw hated being sick, as she couldn't do her duties or take care of the clan! She was sleeping, trying to distract herself from feeling icky when she was awoken by valerianroot. She looked down at the mouse and have a slight smile. "Thank you Valerianroot, for taking care of us and the clan." She mewed with her scratchy voice as she took a bite from the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)   Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 3:13 am

Glad that the deputy still had her appetite despite being ill, Valerianroot gave a nod. "You're welcome," the fluffy warrior mewed simply in his usual calm tone. He didn't know if or when he'd also catch the sickness, but until then he needed to aid in keeping his clan as healthy and strong as possible. Turning towards the entrance, he was about to leave and take care of the others, but he stopped himself, knowing he should ask if she still needed anything. "Need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)   Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 11:16 am

Sparrowclaw thought about it for a moment before giving a slight nod. "Can you keep me company? It's lonely being sick." She mewed with a slight laugh then followed by a groan as her throat was hurting .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)   Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave me alone, I'm sick (closed)
Page 1 of 1