Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A bored Plant (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A bored Plant (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:56 am

Fernpaw sat in the middle of camp grooming her brown striped pelt. She had no idea what to do as she was grounded from doing any pranks for the day. Her friends weren’t around for her to bug so this she-cat was really bored.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:02 am

Harekit walked out from the nursery, looking around the camp curiously, looking for something to do. She was tired of being in the nursery all day, and wanted to adventure. She spotted Fernpaw and trotted over, tilting her head to the side.

"Hi! What'cha up to?" She mewed curiously.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 am

She looked down at the little kit with a smirk. “I’m getting ready to Fight the leader of Shadowclan.” She mewed down at the kit while puffing out her fluffy chest in bravery.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:11 am

Harekit perked up excitedly, her eyes wide in disbelief. "Really? Can I go? I've been practicing my fighting skills!" She asked, demonstrating with a hop into a poorly done crouch to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:14 am

Well then Harestar let’s go!” She mewed standing to her paws and looking for heronpaw.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:18 am

Harekit purred excitedly, puffing out her chest and following behind Fernpaw confidently, her tail high. She was ready to protect her clan from those ShadowClan mouse-hearts!
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:34 am

Grooming herself, something that had become extremely common now with Heronpaw as her fur became more prone to tangles outside the camp, she'd watched with diluted interest as Fernpaw - also an apprentice now - had begun talking to Harekit. She was drunk on the weak leafbare light, having laid where she was for long enough that she felt warm and ready for a nap. Her own rhythmic strokes of her fur had lulled her further into the clutches of sleep, but as she watched her friend parade around camp with her chest puffed out, she became genuinely curious. The light-furred she-cat noticed the way her friend was looking for something, and shot a cursory glance around camp to make sure she wasn't needed before trotting over on half asleep limbs. "Hey Fernpaw, who's your friend?" Heronpaw queried, giving the kit a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 9:16 am

Fernpaw looked at heron with a smirk. “Little leader this is the cat we must defeat!” She mewed loudly and pretended to swat at Heron’s face.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 9:26 am

"ShadowClan!" Harekit, no... Harestar gasped in shock, getting into her aforementioned battle crouch. "How dare you invade WindClan!" She meowed as fiercely as she could - which was about as intimidating as you'd expect - before attempting to pounce. Her balance was very off, leading to her barely making contact with the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:00 am

Her friendly smile soon turned into a face of shock as she was suddenly labelled leader of Shadowclan, and swatted at like a bug. Heronpaw then proceeded to put on a mask of mock anger, growling at her friend and the little she-kit, lashing her tail with her teeth bared. Truth be told, she probably looked as scary as Harekit - she wasn't very big, and definitely didn't come close to the size of a Shadowclan cat, in height or bulk. She watched the younger cat pounce and miss her by less than a whisker, and fought to keep herself from purring in amusement. "You can't stop me, puny Windclan cats!" she growled, fluffing out her fur to give the illusion she was bigger than she really was. With sheathed claws, Heronpaw tapped her paw to Fernpaw's shoulder, as if she was attempting to score her claws down the she-cat's pelt. "I'll beat you, and you'll become my prisoner!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:12 am

To add to the drama of messing with this kit fernpaw decided to fake die. As Heronpaw 'attacked' her she fell over on her side and started to close her eyes softly. "Harestar advenge me!" She mewed her Final words before closing her eyes and slowing her breathing so she looked dead.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 am

Harekit inhaled sharply. She hopped in between her now fallen clanmate and the ShadowClan intruder. "How dare you kill my best deputy! ShadowClan will pay for this!" She hissed, pawing at Heronpaw playfully.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:31 am

As Fernpaw dramatically collapsed, her eyes widened involuntarily, a little shocked at how far her friend was willing to take this simple game. Harekit was still young, she thought with mild disdain at how she might take it - by the way the little kit had puffed out her chest fur, Heronpaw assumed she was taking this pretty seriously. The little kit hopped in front of her fallen friend and hissed at her about killing Fernpaw, her deputy she called her, and then started trying to smack her in a playful manner. Reassured that the kit wasn't taking Fernpaw's death as reality, Heronpaw let a growl rumble in her throat, flexing her claws as a show of strength. "You'll never take me down alone!" She claimed, standing up taller in an attempt to loom over the kit. "Run back to the nursery, oh great leader, before I take you down like your deputy!" She refrained from even tapping the little she-kit, afraid to ruin their playtime by being too rough. Instead she decided to let the kit attack her how she wanted, she figured it'd help with training.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 am

"I'll never surrender to ShadowClan!" She mewed, batting her paw at Heronpaw until she managed to hit her paw to her shoulder. She purred involuntarily, thrilled she got the hit on the fierce ShadowClan warrior. "WindClan shall never run away!"
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:08 am

She recoiled from the weak hit on her shoulder, acting like the little kit had just torn the fur clean off, despite the fact she had barely felt anything except the soft tease of needle-sharp claws on her fur. "How did you hit me?" Heronpaw said in a shocked tone, eyes narrowing as she tried to look confused. "Everyone knows Windclan cats are the worst at fighting!" she growled, a challenge in her voice. She was actually curious to see how far this kit would go to defend her clan, and if she really believed that Heronpaw was a Shadowclan warrior. How could she be? Shadowclan smelt weird, so she'd been told, and she enjoyed the open reaches of the moor just as much as any Windclan cat. She noticed how off track her thoughts had gone, and narrowed in on the kit. "I wont back down until I get your camp for myself!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:16 am

(Want cc don’t mind me)

Fernpaw didn’t move from where she was acting dead but inside she was thinking of her next prank after dealing with this.

(Go to chatterbox if you have any prank ideas :3)
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:34 am

"Never!" She mewed, pushing her paws against her, unable to actually do anything to knock the other cat over. Distantly she wondered: is this what it's like to actually be an apprentice? Harekit was having fun, she could barely imagine what it'll be like when she's older! "ShadowClan will never take WindClan! Not while I have anything to say about it!"
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 am

As the much smaller cat pressed against her, she toppled onto her back, exposing the soft fur of her underbelly and leaving herself vulnerable to the kit. Hissing defiance, Heronpaw spun from being on her back to her side, and swiped feebly at Harekit as if she'd been gravely injured. "Shadowclan will take over your clan, Harestar, while I still live!" She spat out in mock anger, waiting for the kit to clamber atop her and declare Shadowclan defeat. The light-furred, and now extremely dirty she-cat felt happiness bubble in her chest as a gleam of excitement shone in the kit's eyes. She was glad that Fernpaw had played with this kit instead of teaching her pranks. All kits deserve to have a good play like this. Now Heronpaw just hoped that Harekit wasn't too heavy.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Excited that she knocked the cat over, her eyes shone. Harekit purred, placing her forepaws atop Heronpaw, her chest puffed out. "I, Harestar, have defeated ShadowClan!" She declared proudly, her fur fluffed out in excitement, her voice a mix of pride and giggles.

After a beat, she looked over to Fernpaw, hopping off of Heronpaw. She nudged Fernpaw, trying to get her to stand back up now that the battle had been won. "We won!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Fernpaw decided to be a little mean and pull a prank on the little kit. She stayed acting dead making it seem like she really did die.
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Glad that the kit didn't clamber all over her, Heronpaw rose and began to lick her forepaw, using it to smooth down the ruffled parts of fur on her head. She rolled her eyes at Fernpaw's awful pretending, sympathy for Harekit rising in her. "She's okay Harekit," the molly sighed, shooting the 'dead' Fernpaw daggers. "She's just playing a very mean not-nice prank. I didn't hit her hard enough for any of this, and she needs to get up before someone thinks something is actually wrong." Padding over to her friend's side, she brushed her feather soft tail in front of Fernpaw's nose to make her sneeze, showing she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:53 pm

Harekit nervously watched as Heronpaw made her way to Fernpaw. "Are you sure?" Her tail twitched anxiously. She was flooded with relief when Heronpaw made Fernpaw sneeze. She walked closer, stopping in front of Fernpaw, watching her worriedly. "You're really okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Fernpaw sat up, twitching her nose, and glared at Heronpaw. “Yes I am purrfectly fine, little one.” she mewed.

(Haha puns :3)
Back to top Go down
oryx
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Heronpaw held back from rolling her eyes, instead choosing to smile at Harekit. She was very brave, the apprentice mused, thinking of the way she'd stood up to a cat larger than her. That takes guts and bravery to try and fight a losing battle, and yet she plunged into it without thinking. "You were very brave Harekit, and very kind to Fernpaw. Don't worry about her though - she just likes to ruffle your fur with her pranks." Heronpaw stuck her tongue out at her friend after speaking to show she meant no harm behind her words. "Is there any other games that involve less fake dying, Fernpaw? That wasn't a very nice prank to pull on Harekit," she scolded, keeping her voice light to avoid tension, despite thinking that it was quite mean to do what she'd done. Heronpaw knew her friend enjoyed pranks and all, but sometimes it felt a little excessive and almost harmful.
Back to top Go down
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Harekit felt pride swell in her at the praise, and she puffed out her chest. She felt relaxed with Heronpaw's taking of a lighter tone, and the assurance that Fernpaw didn't intend to frighten her made the aforementioned anxiety dissipate. Was pranking a normal part of apprenticeship? Would she have to learn how to pull pranks too? In that case, she'd better start paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bored Plant (Open)   A bored Plant (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bored Plant (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next