Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Training (For Firehaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 8:08 am

Nightstalker carefully slid out from under her apprentice and stood up, shaking her pelt. "Yes, Lichenstar is the leader of RiverClan and her deputy is Ivyfeather. Both are very formidable, and always seem to have a thorn in their side." The silver tabby she-cat scoffed, then remembered her place as she was teaching her apprentice. She cleared her throat and motioned to the ShadowClan border they were near. "ShadowClan's leader is Firestar and her deputy as Magpiewing." She could picture the burly ShadowClan tom in her mind and she flicked her tail. "If you ever face anyone like Magpiewing, remember what I have told you here today. Be quick and keep your wits about you, keep an eye on your opponent and find their weakness." She flicked her tail and motioned for her apprentice to follow her as she began padding through the forest again, heading towards the WindClan border.

(OOC: Sorry if I'm jumping around a lot, you're my first apprentice so I'm trying to get the hang of this xD)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 11:29 am

Oakpaw ran after Nightstalker as she began to think. Would she ever go into battle? Would it be a cat like Magpiewing. So many questions fluttered through Oakpaw's mind. Starclan pray that I don't have to go up against a cat bigger than me. Thought Oakpaw.
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Nightstalker watched as the young she-cat lost herself in thought and gave her nose a soft flick with her feathery tail. "Don't stress about it," She mewed as she forced a soft smile out. Smiling was odd for her, and she hoped she didn't look weird as she shook her head. "We are not at war with anyone and there is peace in the forest. Other than our...[i]disputes with RiverClan, you won't have to worry about any full on battles anytime soon." She hoped her tone was reassuring as they neared a spot near Four Trees, a small rise in ThunderClan where the trees parted perfectly to see out onto the moor and the horizon beyond. It was Nightstalker's favorite spot and she paused a moment, admiring the landscape before her before she rememebred she had Oakpaw with her. She cleared her throat and motioned out before her. "WindClan lives out there on the moorland, chasing rabbits and hares all day long and sleeping under the sky. Beyond that, see that rise of stones? That's Highstones, where the cave to the Moonstone is. Someday you will make your journey there."
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:53 am

Oakpaw's eyes widened. "Is Highstones far?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 11:59 am

Nightstalker dipped her chin in a nod to her apprentice's question. "It's roughly a full day of traveling," She mewed with a flick of her tail. "Granted, if you travel swiftly and don't run into any trouble you could make it there by dusk if you leave early enough. But you have to travel through all of our territory, all of WindClan territory, past the farm on the other side and up the stones. It is a long and hard journey and one you will make before you become a warrior, after you've become strong through your training." She flicked an ear as she remembered her journey and she looked back across the moor. "Wildstar is the leader of WindClan currently and his deputy is Brindleface. WindClan is known for being fast and slender built. If ever facing them in battle, you want to be smarter and quick on your defense. Wait for them to make a misstep and strike."
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 7:58 am

Oakpaw nodded. She then yawned. "Can we pick up the squrriel I caught and go back to camp please? I'm tired." Said Oakpaw before another yawn. While it was an exciting day Oakpaw did want to get some rest. After all she had just became an apprentice a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Nightstalker jumped and felt a pang in her chest, feeling bad she had forgotten to check in on her apprentice. She had a lot to learn about being a mentor and she dipped her chin in a nod as she stood up and turned on her heel, padding at a slower pace for the tired apprentice as they retrieved her squirrel and turned back for camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (For Firehaze)   Training (For Firehaze) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (For Firehaze)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2