Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

People watching (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

People watching (open) Empty
PostSubject: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 9:15 am

The camp was bustling with cats, talking and sharing prey. All to focused on things going on their lives. Things Hailkit wanted to know. Then I'll know why they don't notice me! He thought. If he knew about their lives, even just a snippet, would tell Hailkit why they didn't notice. Why they ignored him. He would know. And if he knew then he could talk to them. If cats knew that he knew about life in Skyclan then they would notice him! It was flawless.

His icy blue eyes landed on his parents. They were talking. Hailkit leaned in closer, careful not to reveal where he was hiding. He managed to pick the conversation, which turned out to be a very small chat. Saying something about Smoke. Their not even talking about me! Their own kit! They seem to be more focused on that Smoke guy then me! The whole clan seems to be focused on him. But why not me! I'm just as important! Angry Hailkit stopped listening to what his parents' chat and looked around for someone else to listen to.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 12:30 am

Lilypaw saw the kit staring at his parents. He looked pretty lonely. ”Hi Hailkit. How are you?” asked the apprentice, sitting down next to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 3:15 am

"AH! Lilypaw how did you find me! I'm trying to cat watch!" He mewed angerily. How could she have found him? He was hiding in a bush! The perfect hiding spot!
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:01 am

Lilypaw tried not to smile. ”Sorry. Want me to cat watch with you?” she asked, laying down next to Hailkit in the bush.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:35 am

Hailkit nodded his anger going away."Yeah! Maybe you can hide me since you blend in better!" Hailkit got in further into the bush to let Lilypaw get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People watching (open)   People watching (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People watching (open)
Page 1 of 1