Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed]   I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 2:34 am

The early evening sky was flavored with the troublesome promise of heat, an uncharacteristic dampness that intermingled heavily with the faintest remnant of electricity that bubbled up in the air- an early Newleaf storm was gathering somewhere just beyond the horizon, eagerly awaiting its chance to unleash a torrential downpour on the relatively dry territories.

Great! Either she'd be stuck in camp all day tomorrow, or have to slog through the mud with Sorrelwing.

Shaking away the uncomfortable prickle that built just below the surface of her mottled fur, Acornpaw dropped a slender shoulder into the soft earth of the camp floor, flopping down onto her side with all of the grace of a completely blind badger attempting to navigate a swath of thorns. The warm weather was definitely exciting, but she had been born during the cold moons; even the slight difference in temperature made it difficult for her to stay focused on the task at paw, instead of how hot and sluggish she currently felt. And nothing sounded worse than having to deal with the damp heat and mud!

Letting out a dramatic, grandiose sigh, Acornpaw threw a mournful glance in the direction of the entrance to camp, very clearly wistfully searching for an opportunity to take advantage of the lull before the storm.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed]   I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 2:37 am

Swiftpaw was walking around camp when she noticed her sister. Swiftpaw smirked before stalking toward the apprentice. When she was close enough to Acornpaw without being noticed the deaf she-cat pounced. She landed on Acornpaw with a smile and started giggling.
Back to top Go down

I Won't Sleep Tonight [closed]
Page 1 of 1