Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Vetiverpaw for ShadowClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Vetiverpaw for ShadowClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Vetiverpaw for ShadowClan Deputy   Vetiverpaw for ShadowClan Deputy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 4:14 am

Cat Name: Vetiverpaw - wing

Clan: ShadowClan

A brief description of your character: Vetiverpaw is a reflection of her namesake, vetiver. She has a calming personality and is extremely motherly towards her clanmates. There was an ongoing joke that she would force you to sit down as she groomed you. She is also currently plotted to be the mate of Alfalfatuft, and has 'tamed the tuft' of ShadowClan's resident fluffy tom. She also was the late Firestar's apprentice, and so she has been trained well.

How many apprentices have you trained?: At the moment, Vetiver herself has trained none. However, my other characters have trained several apprentices.

What are the duties of a deputy?: The duties of a deputy are to act as the mother figure for the Clan, as the leader is more of the father figure. They help the apprentices bond with their mentors (and select them), but also make sure the Clan is safe. They are a role-model to the clan, the 'ideal warrior' of sorts. In organizing patrols it is their job to help apprentices prove their worth with protecting the territory, but also to ensure that they themselves are out protecting their Clan. They help delegate situations with the leader, as they are more or less a leader-in-training.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: ShadowClan has long been underloved. Even on our sister-site, Warrior Clan Cats, ShadowClan has long been unloved despite being edgy boi centre^tm. In being leader of ShadowClan I'd hope to boost activity so that ShadowClan could potentially even rival ThunderClan. Vetiverpaw as a character has the nature of a leader within her, as she already has that deep care and devotion to her Clan. It would also be interesting to bring a softer character to being the leader of ShadowClan and how that leadership might change her to harden up a bit. I would bring personal development to characters, but also give ShadowClan a cat who is a mentor and who is willing to give all potential nine of her lives to her Clan.

Why do you deserve this position?: As I'm already currently serving the position as deputy of ThunderClan, I already have experience with the role and the duties it involves. In the instance that I do get selected with Vetiverwing to become the deputy of ShadowClan, I am willing to sacrifice Cloudbreeze to stepping down to a warrior so that I am not double-holding deputy positions. I'm also a moderator of the site, so clearly I'm doing something right lol. I also have the time to put the love into ShadowClan that it deserves, and I am here to answer the Mighty Seer's call that ShadowClan needs love.
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/

Vetiverpaw for ShadowClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1