Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

An Icey water (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

An Icey water (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:21 am

Waterpaw was bored laying in camp as he couldn’t do anything. Yes, he could hunt but he needed someone to go with him as he couldn’t fight as good as he used to. Waterpaw noticed his friend walking by and got curious. “Hey Icepaw, what are you up to?” he asked sitting up while his bad leg stuck out to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:24 am

Icepaw glanced at Waterpaw, amusement in her eyes. She nodded to the soaked moss in her jaws. "Moushef beel," she grunted around her mouthful. "Fohr teh eledrs." She set it down gingerly. "But if you want to do something, I can sneak off. No one will notice." She grinned cheekily.

[Mouse bile. For the elders.]
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:27 am

Waterpaw smiled as she talked through the herbs. “Sneak off to do what?” He asked with a smirk. He never knew Icepaw to not listen to anyone, like Waterpaw. He was getting used to his bad leg but he still needed practice.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:29 am

Icepaw shrugged. "That was up to you, but I'd love to spar." She nodded to his leg. "It'll be good practice." She kicked the mouse bile and moss into a bush, and crouched down, eyes twinkling happily.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:30 am

Waterpaw smiled as she wanted to spar but watched as she looked at his leg. “Okay, I guess we can spar, but don’t go easy on me just cause I’m disabled!” he said and got to his paws and limped towards to be in the fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:36 am

Icepaw narrowed her eyes and grinned. "I'd have you begging for mercy if I went easy on you!" she joked, tail swishing back and forth. Suddenly, she leapt towards her friend, pinning him down with her paws. Her small frame held a surprising amount of muscularity as she held him to the ground. "Still want me to go easy?"

ooc: i haven't used the battle dice before so tell me if i mess up!

Icepaw used Grapple, dealing 4 (2+2) damage.

Icepaw
30 | -0

Waterpaw
26 | -4

Last edited by SalTea on Fri May 15, 2020 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:36 am

The member 'SalTea' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Icey water (Closed)   An Icey water (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Icey water (Closed)
Page 1 of 1