Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

shaking the stars [closed]

Go down 
+3
Stoneteller
cotton
Sal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

shaking the stars [closed] Empty
PostSubject: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 am

Hawktalon gave a slight cough as he neared the warriors' den, eyes flitting around. It wasn't often that he was nervous, but when asking to go on a hunt with the cat he secretly liked? Oh, StarClan, no. That and kits were the things that made him scared. He'd rather take on a trio of rogues sooner. Well, maybe he'd finally conquer one of those fears today... and in the future, far in the future, maybe both. Giving his broad head a firm and decisive shake, Hawktalon remained out in the camp for a moment longer before slipping inside, making eye contact with Mapleglow and ducking his head in a sheepish nod. "Uh-- hunt, yeah, we're going on a hunt... I mean, if that's okay with you, but I think we're supposed to, so-" Oh, no. No, no, no, this was not how he'd wanted this to go. Why couldn't he be like a normal cat who wasn't scared of basic interaction with an amazing she-cat that was too good for him? She probably doesn't like me anyway... I'll just go now. Feeling as if his tongue was stuck back in his throat, the dark tabby coughed a few times and backed out of the den, ears flattened in annoyance at himself. Mapleglow would probably never come out now.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 pm

(OOC: sorry it's late! I was at a friends house for a few days TwT))

The bi-coloured she-cat stood in the warrior's den, groggily blinking after a small nap. She found herself taking naps more frequently than usual, perhaps it was because she had been staying up so late. She slid into a short stretch and turned around, ready to exit the den. That was, until she was stopped by another cat. She took a moment to register who it was, but soon found that it was Hawktalon. She didn't know the tom very well, but she's seen him around camp enough to know his name and a bit about him. From what she knew, he could be shy and nervous, but he was also sweet. Mapleglow just blinked at him when he asked her to go on a patrol with him, and due to the fact that she was still trying to 'wake up', she just kinda stared into space as he walked away without noticing. Hawktalon's cough jolted her back to reality, and she watched as he padded. She rushed up to him and quickly apologized. "Oh- sorry about that! I'm still trying to shake off the sleep, i'd be glad to join you!" She smiled at the tom, her mismatched eyes sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 1:04 am

At first, Hawktalon’s heart sank to his paws as Mapleglow stared blindly off into space, as if she didn’t care what he had to say. A moment later, she apologized, and Hawktalon grinned, beginning to feel better, and set off to the marshes at a comfortable pace. It was sundown, and the prey would be drowsy, not expecting the two cats to start hunting. Trying to make small talk as they walked, Hawktalon shot a quick glance at Mapleglow before asking, “How’ve you been doing lately? Life treating you well?”
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Mapleglow walked beside Hawktalon as they exited the camp, gazing across the wet landscape. The sun cast long, dark shadows across the marshes, the red light making beautiful reflections across the thin layer of water that covered most of the territory. Letting out a deep breath, she was again reminded of how much she loved Shadowclan. Everything about it. The territory, the clan, the cats, the traditions, every little bit of it. She couldn't imagine herself anywhere else. Thinking of the Shadowclan cats brought her thoughts back toward Hawktalon. Answering his question, she responded with a purr. "Life's been pretty good recently. I received my first apprentice, though he doesn't seem to like me much. How about you? How have you been lately?" She paused, another question coming to her mind. Where would they be hunting? The chimera cat decided to not ask, as she was enjoying just talking with Hawktalon. They could always hunt along the way, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 am

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE!

How had he been... decent, with Darkpaw, and everything else. There was the matter of the rogues... He was sure they could take care of that, though, and Hawktalon hadn’t had much trouble with them. Flicking a pine needle off his ear, the tabby realized he’d let too long of a silence stretch between them, and stammered, “Good, I’ve been good... I got an apprentice, too.” Finding nothing else to say, Hawktalon was grateful when they reached the marshy spot he’d been intending to hunt. “Gonna hunt here, I guess.” It’s as good a place as any.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm

(OOC: you're a-okay ;D)

"Hopefully you have a better relationship with your apprentice than i do." Hawktalon's gaze drifted forward, and Mapleglow' followed. He seemed to be looking at a marshy clearing. Perhaps they were hunting there? Her thoughts were confirmed when Hawktalon stated that they were hunting here. "Okay!" Her smile brightened as she walked into the space, her nose in the air searching for a scent. She caught a whiff of a lizard and followed it until she came across the small reptile. Crouching down, she leaped onto the lizard and pinned it down with her paws before finishing it off with a bite to it's neck.

With her catch in her mouth, she hid it away before turning back to Hawktalon. "Anything particularly good or bad happen recently? I mean, besides you getting your apprentice and becoming Deputy. Speaking of which how are you doing with that position?"

Last edited by Cotton on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm

The member 'Cotton' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 am

Hawktalon risked a glance over his shoulder at the chimera cat and frowned. Who was her apprentice? Halfpaw, right? Magpiestar had assigned that pairing, though Mapleglow was a good mentor, he was sure. Probably Halfpaw’s personality didn’t fit well with hers, but who knew? He watched her and grinned as she caught the lizard, and started to scent the air, but she came up to him. Deputy... he still didn’t know why he was deputy; he knew his own faults. Either way, he was pretty sure he was doing a good job. Nothing had really happened with that position. He hadn’t been to a gathering yet as deputy. Maybe that would make things different. “Well, I’ve only done a few ceremonies and assigned patrols. Magpiestar hasn’t asked me for anything yet, and I haven’t been to a Gathering. Not saying I don’t enjoy it, it’s just that not much has happened.”

Following his little speech, a quiet crackle in some tallgrass caught the tabby’s attention. Hawktalon drew himself into a crouch and scented the air. A shrew. The fat little creature shifted in the tallgrass, as if suddenly aware of Hawktalon’s presence. Aware that his advantage with the wind was slipping away, the deputy lunged forwards. His claws pinned the creature to the ground and he sighed in relief, giving it a small nip to the neck and nudging it away as it thrashed for a few seconds.

Last edited by Salsa on Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 am

The member 'Salsa' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 am

shaking the stars [closed] Rogue10

Hawktalon & Mapleglow have been ambushed by a trespassing patrol of Rogues!

"Ay!" A lecherous voice dolled out, effectively disrupting the contented silence that had wreathed itself around the two Warriors, "I ain't expected to find Clan cats so close to the dump." The late evening sky was already laden with the lingering threat of heat, an uncharacteristic stillness that intermingled with the crushing weight of the unpleasantly warm humidity- the prickling presence of electricity providing the mouth-curling inkling of a Greenleaf storm that was inevitably gathering somewhere just beyond the Highstones, eagerly awaiting its chance to unleash a torrential downpour on the already overflowing territories. Somewhere, countless leagues away, the dark smear across the horizon was briefly illuminated by a dazzling flash of lightning; the resounding crack of thunder a faint shudder across the late evening sky.

Much to the dismay of the unfortunate souls who had unwillingly roped into following Hulk's commands for the evening, they hadn't even attempted to seek out unsuspecting victims until the sun had all but set- nothing more than a smoldering ember upon a rapidly darkening sky. Hard muscles coiling and wreathing under the disgusting Rogue's patchy pelt, the tailless tabby was dappled in rich shadows as he casually strolled forward into sight, his companions only a short distance behind. "Hope ya don't mind us interruptin'."

The opportunity to flee has been suspended, as the Rogues will pursue!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:15 am

Nat sighed as they followed behind Hulk. They honestly wouldn't have gone if it weren't for Hulk's covincing words and the weight of Nat's parents will on them. So they agreed. They sighed as the came upon some clan cats. A tom and a she-cat. Nat rolled their eyes. Great. I have to fight. They thought before unsheathing their claws and sighing. "Just give me the command Hulk. I'll beat them up."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 8:18 am

Cougar grinned. She had finally been able to sneak out, to get away from her mom. The older she-cat didn’t want her daughter being apart of the forming group of rouges that were ready to take revenge on the clan cats. But the young yellow cat was determined, and she followed the two older rouges. As they found facts, she bounced excitedly. “Time to rake some pelts!” She cackled in her childlike voice. Crouching down, she got ready to attack. Usually, she didn’t listen to older cats, but Hulk was one of the exceptions. She waited, ready for the moment of adrenaline when she got to face the opponents. She just had to get back before her mother got suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 10:19 am

Angel delicately trotted after Hulk, her tiny white form dwarfed even more than it already was by his massive size. At long last, they were finally making a move against those vile, savages from the clans. Her kitten-like face remained expressionless, only the twitching of her tail tip betrayed her impatience as they walked through clan territory. When the two clan cats came into view her eyes narrowed, lips curling and face twisting into a picture of pure, unrelenting hatred and murderous intent. "Oh, are you two alone? Poor babies," she sweetly purred. "Maybe you should go run for mommy so I can rip her throat out too." Her voice rang out far older than her apprentice-stature would have implied.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Mapleglow suddenly jumped at the sound of another cat, or cats approaching. Turning around, her eyes rested on a few cats who she didn't recognize. Their scents were strange as well, so they must have come from Twolegplace. By the tones of their voices and the things they were saying, they didn't seem to be looking for a friendly chat. Jumping into a defensive position, the chimera narrowed her eyes. "If you'd be willing to leave, i'd have no problem letting you do so, but if you're looking to hurt one of us i'll jump into battle without thinking twice." Her snarl was accompanied with a stern expression. She didn't want to come across as too dangerous, she just wanted to get them away. If the rogues decided to attack, hopefully she and Hawktalon could fend them off.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 12:20 pm

It was going so great, and then four rogues came along, trampling whatever delusions of bonding Hawktalon had idealized into oblivion. The largest tom started to talk, and the deputy responded in kind. “I do mind, actually, and if you could just be on your wa-” He paused as the hulking tom’s three companions spread out in a type of battle formation, all going on and on about ripping pelts off. He and Mapleglow were outnumbered; they wouldn’t be the ones to attack first. But it didn’t seem like the rogues would be letting them go. “You want to fight?” he growled, lip curling black in an unpleasant snarl. “As my companion has said, we have no qualms about it. For your own good, leave us alone.” Hawktalon pressed against Mapletalon’s backside as the rogues closed in.
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 7:19 am

"Let us?" The sinister rasp of Hulk's rough voice trembled upon the terse air, malicious intent curling wickedly upon the dredges of his unfamiliar accent, "Let us?" Hard cords of tense muscle and palpable strength rippled sharply under the matted expanse of the old tom's coat, a dark sea of calculated movements churning and lapping roughly against the stones of a torrential riverbank. "Look around ya," the tailless tom oozed out, a languid satisfaction leaking from the jagged lines of his crooked teeth, "What about this situation says y'all got any control? What about this situation says ya got any ability to try 'n order us around?" Muscular shape prowling forwards against the smoky backdrop of the rapidly setting sun, Hulk's smoldering glare was ablaze with a predatory gleam.

"These were our lands first, you'd do well to remember that."

Darting forward with a surprising speed, Hulk lunged at Hawktalon with a frighteningly loud yowl that set the unpleasantly humid air alive with the terrified squawking of unsuspecting birds. Taking advantage of his larger weight and initial strike, the Rogue sent the opposing tom sprawling out against the roots of a neighboring spindly pine tree - effectively trapping the young Deputy between his teeth and the unyielding form of the massive tree. Cruelly hooked and filthy claws purposely lashing for the most vulnerable points of the face and chest, the tabby's teeth snapped precariously close to Hawktalon's throat. Spitting up a mouthful of pale fur tinged with a faint trace of blood, thin tendrils of bloodied spittle extended in a spidery web from Hulk's mouth and Hawktalon's fur.

Hulk uses Rogue Tactics, Dealing 13 in Damage!
Initial 8 in Damage + 5 in Damage Done by Dice.

Hulk :
55/55 [HP]

Hawktalon :
27/40 [HP]

Last edited by Seer on Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 7:19 am

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Cougar watched with a burning curiosity as Hulk leapt out quickly at the tom, attacking him. Her eyes twinkled maliciously. She turned to the chimera she-cat, slowly drawing out her steps as she neared the clan cat. ”My ma said not to go by your ’territories’ because she was scared that the big clan cats would hurt me. I guess she didn’t know what you puny things really looked like.” she taunted, sneering. And just like that her claws pulsed out, scratching at the warrior widely. She leapt back after, lowering into a stance as she wiggled around, silently challenging the she-cat to strike back.

Cougar used Claws and Teeth, dealing 9 damage!

Cougar
30/30

Mapleglow
40/40

Last edited by Deer on Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:56 pm

ooc: forgot to roll dice
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:56 pm

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 1:31 pm

Angel's eyes glittered with satisfaction as Hulk attacked the tabby, drawing the first blood. She was confident the large tom could handle himself so disregarded both of them, her icy gaze instead flicked to the tortoiseshell she-cat Cougar had attacked. With a disdainful sniff she prowled closer, of course Cougar didn't seem to be taking this seriously. Though... these 'clans' certainly were a joke, a bad one, but still a joke all the same.

She silent circled to flank the tortoiseshell, making it difficult for the she-cat to watch both of them. Keeping low to the ground, Angel lunged, claws raking the chimera's shoulder while she attempted to sink her teeth into her throat. The fluffy coat prevented Angel from getting a solid grip so she leapt back to regroup, tail lashing angrily as she spat out a clump of black fur.

Angel used Rogue Tactics, dealing 8+1 damage

Angel:
40/40

Mapleglow:
30/40

Last edited by Sleepykitty on Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 1:31 pm

The member 'Sleepykitty' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaking the stars [closed]   shaking the stars [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaking the stars [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Marshes-
Jump to: