Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Aspen's Kitties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

Aspen's Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Aspen's Kitties   Aspen's Kitties Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

Aspen's Kitties OSiG0fS

L I V I N G

Halfpaw → ShadowClan Apprentice
Lilackit → SkyClan Kit
Elmpaw → WindClan Apprentice

Last edited by aspentrees on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

Aspen's Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Kitties   Aspen's Kitties Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am

Aspen's Kitties XfmQ3WU

H A L F P A W   OF   S H A D O W C L A N
(#AC7A7A)

Aspen's Kitties 9zZoSCJ

Halfkit → Halfpaw → Halfmask

B A S I C S
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFILIATION: ShadowClan
STATS: 30 HP
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MENTORS: Mapleglow
APPRENTICES: --

MOTHER: Graythistle (NPC)
FATHER: Darkflight (NPC)
SISTERS: None
BROTHERS: None
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A P P E A R A N C E
Large, black chimera tomcat. The right side of his face is gray and he has a few spots of white, primarily on his chin, chest and back right paw. His fur is short but thick and glossy and his eyes are a startling blue. Halfkit is bulky and stout yet still delicate on his feet.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Halfpaw is rather arrogant and cruel, considering himself generally better than other cats his age. Nonetheless, he is painfully aware of how different he looks and will react with anger at the mere mention of his strange face. He doesn't necessarily like his name but it is what it is; he can't change his name, but he can change how his Clanmates view him. This tom strives to be the strongest and best warrior in ShadowClan and he won't hesitate to knock down others to get what he wants. Despite all these prickly personality traits, once Halfpaw becomes close to people, he can be remarkably kind and gentle, protective even. This tom has a lot in store...

H I S T O R Y
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

THREAD TRACKER:

Aspen's Kitties ZsBtN7V

Aspen's Kitties XfmQ3WU

Last edited by aspentrees on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

Aspen's Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Kitties   Aspen's Kitties Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 6:02 am

Aspen's Kitties DKMasOr

L I L A C K I T   OF   S K Y C L A N
(#977CAA)

Aspen's Kitties XsAp2eq

Lilackit → Lilacpaw → Lilacwing

B A S I C S
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFILIATION: SkyClan
STATS: 15 HP
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MENTORS: --

MOTHER: Coal (Adopted)
FATHER: Lionflame (Adopted)
SISTERS: Amberpaw (Adopted)
BROTHERS: Earth, Tiger, Night, Flashpaw (Adopted)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A P P E A R A N C E
A tom on the larger side, with pale fawn/gray fur that has just the slightest of blue tints to it. His fur is rather long, his eyes wide and pale yellow-green, and his tail bushy and long. Lilackit's build is more lean than cats of similar sizes, although he has strong legs to make up for his general lack of muscle.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Lilackit is quiet and observant, but painfully shy to a fault. For well into his apprenticeship, he struggles with social anxiety and selective mutism. Despite his poor communication skills, he is clever, often brainstorming solutions to problems that may or may not be imaginary. He is emotional and kind, caring very deeply about his Clanmates and family and others that he considers friends. Whether or not he will become a skilled warrior in spite of his faults, is another question entirely.

H I S T O R Y
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

THREAD TRACKER:

Aspen's Kitties ZJZC7wt

Aspen's Kitties DKMasOr
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

Aspen's Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Kitties   Aspen's Kitties Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 1:41 am

Aspen's Kitties E5t8NST

E L M P A W   OF   W I N D C L A N
(#660000)

Aspen's Kitties QUbEpW7

Elmkit → Elmpaw → Elmskip

B A S I C S
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFILIATION: WindClan
STATS: 30 HP
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MENTORS: Brindlestar

MOTHER: (NPC)
FATHER: (NPC)
SISTERS: Dashpaw
BROTHERS: ---
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A P P E A R A N C E
Lean, lithe tortoiseshell tom with a sprinkling of white on his chin, chest, and toes. He is built like a typical WindClanner, with long legs and a sleek frame suitable for running. The major difference, however, is that he was born missing his left hind leg. All that's left of it is a small stump where a thigh might have been. Elmpaw's eyes are a nice verdant green and his fur is short.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Elmpaw is quiet, polite, and eager to please, and can be very friendly and kind once given the chance. Throughout his kithood and for most of his life, however, he will struggle with being disabled, marred by feelings of not being good enough, a fear of failure, and a low self-esteem. He does develop anxiety and depression at a young age and has a bad habit of being quite pessimistic. He can be very hard on himself at times. Hopefully, he will get the chance to grow out of it and develop a healthier mindset, provided he gets the proper support from his peers.

H I S T O R Y

THREAD TRACKER:

Aspen's Kitties OFWNeLP

Aspen's Kitties E5t8NST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aspen's Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspen's Kitties   Aspen's Kitties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aspen's Kitties
Page 1 of 1