Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Hekkin snek! [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

Hekkin snek! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hekkin snek! [closed]   Hekkin snek! [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Mapleglow emerges from the warrior's den, awake and ready to start the day. It was jut after sunrise, letting her know that the dawn patrol had likely already left for the first rounds around the territory. This also meant that she had some time to kill before being sent out on the next wave of patrols. Looking around the camp, she saw that her clanmates were already starting to get their duties done, despite it being early. Turning around with a shrug, she walked over to the fresh-kill pile. It was pretty depressing looking, with only a few pieces of prey there from the night before. It hadn't been restocked yet due to the fact that the patrols still hadn't returned. Taking a rather small looking lizard from the pile, she turned around. Oof! She looked up to who she had bumped into, and she found herself resting her eyes on Grasssnake. "Oh- Sorry about that! I should've been looking where i was going." She picked up her lizard and focused her attention on the tom. "So, how are you this morning, Grasssnake?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hekkin snek! [closed]   Hekkin snek! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:11 am

Grasssnake had been sitting around in camp, after a midnight border patrol. His eyes drooped as he slowly drifted off when suddenly, BAM, something bumped into him. Startled, Grasssnake's fur spiked and he quickly scrambled to his paw and whipped his around.. to find Mapleglow, apolgizing about bumping into him "Ah don't worry its okay. I'm the one who should be sorry, I probably shouldn't have decided to fall asleep in the middle of camp." Said Grasssnake, his spiked up for no flattening.

When Mapleglow asked how he was, Grasssnake sat down. "I'm alright." He said. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hekkin snek! [closed]   Hekkin snek! [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 1:18 pm

"Oh no, don't worry, i'm sure you were tired for a reason." The split-faced warrior beamed at Grasssnake. Their difference in mood and energy levels was very odd, especially when they were interacting. Playfully nudging Grasssnake, she looked over at the warrior. "So, Mr.Sleepyhead, what's making you so tired? Were you up late last night or what." The tom's sleepiness seemed like it was without reason, but she guessed that he was probably up late that night. Despite how common it was for Shadowclanners to be up at night, Mapleglow herself always preferred the sunrise. "Ah, i'm doing good, thanks!" She answered Grasssnake's question with her normal enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hekkin snek! [closed]   Hekkin snek! [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hekkin snek! [closed]
Page 1 of 1