Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Meaningful Tasks [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Meaningful Tasks [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meaningful Tasks [Closed]   Meaningful Tasks [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Driftpaw huffed silently as he waited at the entrance of the camp, paws pulling up clumps of dirt as he waited for Crowpaw to join him. He wasn't...Erm, thrilled about having company for his herb hunting - not that he didn't mind it! He just... He didn't know Crowpaw at all and he felt a little bad about the apprentice being assigned to watch over him. But the medicine cat simply didn't know how to fight that well and it was a bit risky to leave the camp without some protection. But why it had been an apprentice and not a warrior... He sighed, straightening up a little. He...He had to be better than this! He didn't like making Crowpaw take time out of his training to watch over him but... It...It was important for him to get to know his Clanmates, right? Besides, he didn't need a lot of herbs. It would be quick and simple.

...Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meaningful Tasks [Closed]   Meaningful Tasks [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Why was he doing this? If Alfalfatuft had somehow arranged this after Crowpaw made fun of him for his meager hunting catch the other day, he'd kill him.

Aggravation welled up in the small tom's head, despite his own reasoning. He knew that medicine cats had to be defended while out in the territory, as they were ill-equipped to defend themselves due to lack of battle training, but Crowpaw still could not calm himself to the degree he wanted. His paws itched to fight something. He let out a sigh, letting his reluctance show on his face for but a moment. Despite his whining, someone had to keep an eye on Driftpaw. 'Let's just get this over with.' After clearing his expression - though his face was still naturally unpleasant - he approached the young medicine cat apprentice. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Meaningful Tasks [Closed]   Meaningful Tasks [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 5:15 pm

Driftpaw perked up at the sound of pawsteps, turning to look at Crowpaw as the tom approached and...The medicine cat faltered a little, able to guess how displeased the apprentice was to be his shadow. "Y-Yeah!" he meowed, trying to put some cheer in his voice and not show his hurt, jumping to his paws. "I-I don't need much so this shouldn't take to long," he said, flickering his tail for the apprentice to follow him as he slipped from the camp. "Just some bright-eyes, coltsfoot and hawkweed. With it getting colder, its better I stock up on my herbs that can deal with coughs. O-Of course Catmint is always the best but its better to have more minor herbs so I can save that for any major...Sickness..."Driftpaw had started to ramble, but slowly drifted off as his ears slicked back.

There was a long pause before he shook his head, squaring his shoulders to try to hide a bit in his fluff. "So-Sorry, you don't care about any of that...D-Don't worry about it! I know what to look for. You can..." he paused, glancing around for a moment. He didn't want to make this more unbearable for the apprentice by requesting he looks of herbs - he knew most cats didn't find it as interesting as he did and a few of the herbs he wanted looked a bit like others. "...I-I suppose you could maybe do some hunting," he meowed, ears perking as he glanced at the apprentice. "I think that would be fine, as long as you make sure you don't stray to far. J-Just in case, I suppose. I can look for the herbs on my own, I-I guess you are just here to make sure I stay safe, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaningful Tasks [Closed]   Meaningful Tasks [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaningful Tasks [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Marshes-
Jump to: