Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Violet Birch (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Violet Birch (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 1:22 am

Birchkit sat outside the nursery with a bored expression. He knew he still needed healing but duckpaw was already an apprentice and he was scared of outside the camp, birchkit was also but not as much so why couldn't he be an apprentice? Easy. He had more things wrong with him, than his brother. He would get slight pains in his head, seizures, Flashbacks, Faint attacks, anxiety, mood swings, he couldn't even go near water without shaking in fear. Birchkit wished they never snuck out, it was his fault, he and his brother was like this. Now as the bored expression turned into a sad one, he wished everything was the way it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 6:40 am

"What's wrong, my little pike?" Violetbriar mewed gently, approaching her monochrome colored tom and licking between his ears affectionately. While most Queens in RiverClan called their kits 'minnows', Violetbriar preferred 'pike' for.... Reasons. Namely, the adopted rat Minnowstream (who sadly her mother called daughter). "Why the long face, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 7:00 am

Birchkit looked at his mother and nuzzled into her, enjoying the love. "Why am I so different? My pelt doesnt even match any other cats, I have so many mental issues, and if it wasnt for me, Duckpaw and I would be normal kits." He mewed sadly at him mother. Maybe she had wisdom for him as most mothers do.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 7:15 am

"I like you because you're different. If every cat was the same, life would be pretty dull." The molly mewed, thoughtful. Closing her eyes she tried to figure out best way to explain this to him. "Cats are... Like snowflakes, I suppose. Similar enough when you look at them together, but look closely and you realize we're all quite different."

Her green eyes widened in horror as Birchkit revealed he blamed himself. "Of course it's not! Don't ever say that again!" Violetbriar mewed in alarm, fur spiking before she forced it to settle. "Where on StarClan did you get such a fish-brained idea? All kits do foolish things; I know I did."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 am

Birchkit looked at his mother. "But duckpaw didn't even want to come, if I didn't pester he wouldn't have gotten scared of water and outside of camp." he mewed sadly at her. He also knew if duckpaw didn't come, no one would have saved him from the river.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 1:35 pm

Violetbriar fiercely shook her head, "Don't be fish-brained. Duckpaw is his own cat, he could've easily refused. All kits get up to trouble. My brother, Bluepaw, nearly drowned as a kit." The queen mewed softly, and in a former tone, continued. "What's done is done. We cannot change the past, but we can still alter our future. We can admit our mistakes and not make them again. We... Can be better than our youth."

A distant and wishful look filled her eyes, and her soft greens hues flashed longingly towards the medicine den. "A dear friend taught me that. She's very wise." Violetbriar's new was soft, thoughtful, and as she looked back at her son, the faintest hint of sadness glazed her eyes in liquid form. Wherever you are, Softcloud (which I hope is WindClan), I hope you're happy.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 2:14 am

Birchkit nuzzled into his mother's fur with a small smile. So far, his mother was the only cat he could actually show a real smile to. "Thank you, mama, your friend sounds awesome." he mewed with a tiny hint of sparkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Violet Birch (closed)   A Violet Birch (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Violet Birch (closed)
Page 1 of 1