Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 1:55 pm

After having done Beetlepaw's a few nights ago, Grasssnake figured that it was time for Splashpaw's. He padded over to the apprentices den and treaded lightly, the bundle of herbs in his maw, and made his way over towards Splashpaw. He nudged her awake, before turning around and walking outside, and waited.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 1:59 pm

Splashpaw padded out of the apprentice den towards grasssnake, she was curious as to what starclan would show her and eagerly lapped up her herbs, ready for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 5:51 am

After watching Splashpaw eat up her herbs, he nodded, and started walking out of camp, leading the apprentice towards mouthermouth. 

-----------------------------------

After a long journey, they finally made it. To mouthermouth. The moonstone. Grasssnake sighed, looking back towards Splashpaw. "Ok stick close to me okay? It gets pretty dark in there." He meowed, before turning back towards the opening of the cave and padded in.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 6:52 am

Splashpaw stuck very close to grasssnake as they padded into the cave. She was very scared of being left alone so made sure she didn't lose the deputy. As they neared the cave center she saw a glow of the moonstone and stared in awe.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 7:53 am

As the two entered the cave, Grasssnake's eyes widened. The moonstone still amazed him, even though he had seen it a few times before. He turned his gaze towards Splashpaw, seeing the apprentice in wonder. "Amazing, huh?" He said, breathlessly. He then padded up to the moonstone, and placed his paw on it. He turned his head back towards Splashpaw. "Ok Splashpaw, just touch your nose and fall asleep. Once you do that, you'll see Starclan." Grasssnake meowed, before taking his paw off of the moonstone, and sat down, waiting for Splashpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 7:56 am

Splashpaw nodded and padded up to the stone. She laid down and touched her nose to the cold stone, wondering what will happen, she closed her eyes. When they opened again, she was in starclan.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:46 am

While StarClan was a beautiful place that always felt like the best of Greenleaf, it wasn't without its spots of shade. In one of those pools of shadow sat a lone kit, eyeing Splashpaw with a dubious glare.

"Ah. Another one," said the kit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:51 am

Splashpaw looked at the small black Bombay kit with a shocked expression. She thought a starclan warrior would talk to her and give her wisdom, not a little black kitten. She looked at him with a confused expression before changing it to a curious one. "Hello, are you the cat that will be speaking to me? What great wisdom do you have?" she said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:59 am

The kit, Nightkit, seemed irritated when Splashpaw simply stared at him. She was clearly expecting someone else and was severely disappointed at what she got. Well, it seemed like she was in need of a lesson. A grumble formed low in Nightkit's throat, glancing at her. "No, I'm Nightstar and I'm too important to talk to you."

He let that sit for a moment, then added, "Actually, yeah, you're stuck with me. I'm Nightkit. Sometimes advice comes from weird places, huh?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:03 am

Splashpaw laughed at the little kit and also sat down. I like you, your funny! Hmmm from rumors I hear I am kinda a weirdo for being scared when I'm alone, any wisdom on that?" she asked curiously , maybe he knew how to get rid of her fear.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:12 am

Nightkit looked up at her, his previously hardened gaze melting into something much more palatable. "Scared when you're alone, eh? Well, there's two ways you can solve that. Either you recognize your fear and accept it, or look at it like this: no cat is ever truly alone. Always, always, we here are watching you."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 12:05 pm

She smiled at the little kit. "Your right! Why didn't I realize that starclan would make sure I was okay!" She mewed with a sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 12:05 am

Nightkit seemed satisfied with her realization. Almost purring, he said, "Then take this wisdom with you. The stars will always shine at night to light your path, even in the darkest of shadow. Go, Splashpaw, and realize your full potential."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:14 am

As nightkit faded away his words stuck, even as her eyes opened to the dark cave. Splashpaw got to her paws and quietly padded towards grasssnake, nudging to go home
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 8:45 am

Grasssnake had laid down while Splashpaw was in her dream. He lifted his head the apprentice nudging him. "Ok, time to head back." He said, letting out a yawn as he streatched his legs, and got up onto his paws. He then padded out of the moonstone cave and walked through mothermouth.

OOC: Aight, you don't have to post here anymore as this topic is over! You can post if you want, but after that the post is over! Feel free to ask me any questions in PMs! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey   Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splashpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1