Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Tiny Accidents (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Tiny Accidents (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Accidents (closed)   Tiny Accidents (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 am

Breezebranch limped into the camp, one paw held stiffly in front of her. How did this happen, you might ask? Well, it's quite simple actually. A rabbit. Yes, a rabbit had caused a sprained forepaw. Well, a rabbit and a crow. The tortoiseshell molly had been out hunting in the trees, and she'd caught two undersized sparrows. Suddenly a flash of brown caught her attention, and she shifted her gaze downward. A scrawny, baby rabbit being chased down by a hungry crow. Anticipation filled her. That crow was better than most other leaf-bare catches. The rabbit would be a nice edition. Leaping down she landed square on the crow, snapping its neck.

Then she'd gone to chase the rabbit. Leaf-bare catchings had been meager, and so it was important she catch anything she could. She'd chased the rabbit with surprising speed, until a twig got in her way. She'd seen it, and so when she went to jump over it, she landed on an uneven strap of ground where it dipped down and she fell awkwardly on her side. Her foot had twisted awkwardly when she fell. When she finally was able to get up, it has taken her twice as long as usual to collect her two sparrows and crow and limp home.

It was nearly sundown by the time she got home with the three pieces of prey, having had to take breaks and rest before continuing. "Mistedsong?" She called out, wincing. "I think I've sprained my left forepaw."
Back to top Go down
Grey

Grey

Leo Dragon

Tiny Accidents (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Accidents (closed)   Tiny Accidents (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 3:57 am

Condorpaw poked her head out from around the corner upon Breezebranch's entry, she gave the she-cat a browse from head to toe until she realized that her paw was lifted and puffy looking. "We'll be right there! Pick a nest while you wait!" She called, browsing the herbs that they had nervously, uncertain. She hadn't quite learned how to do many things yet, having been stuck memorizing herbs and drying them when the weather was right. Condorpaw laid a few herbs in front of her, Elder leaves, Daisy Leaf, and Comfrey Root, all of which had similar ways to help sprains and generalized wounds but she was unsure of what to use. Elder leaf seemed to be the best, especially as a wrap, but Comfrey was great for a nighttime aide. "Mistedsoooong, I don't know which one is best to use," Condorpaw whined, picking up her three choices and padding up to her mentor.
Back to top Go down

Tiny Accidents (closed)
Page 1 of 1