Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Patchkit bound into the Windclan camp clearing. Today was a bright new day and he was determined to see it through. A chill breeze blew through the camp and on the wind Patchkit could smell something... Something smelly, that smelled rather... Smelly. He couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was, he followed the scent, it just lead him in circles.

He sat down, deep in thought trying to figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 11:28 pm

Fernpaw noticed patchkit going in circles and smirked. She quietly stalked towards the kit and when she was close enough the brown she-cat pounced. She pinned her little friend under her front paws and smirked down at him.

(I keep shipping fern I have no clue who she is ending up with, I hope it’s patch or rabbit lmao)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 6:09 am

Patchkit squealed as Fernpaw jumped on him. His fur fluffed up, with his eyes closed he started softly kicking. "Get off me you big lump!" he mewed at Fernpaw as he twisted and turned trying to get out from underneath the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 am

She fake gasped and she got off. “how dare you call me fat! I am older, I can easily tell your mother.” She hissed playfully going into a playful pose with her butt in air and tail swishing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 6:57 am

Patchkit mewed, pretending to be mad "Oh no you, WON'T tell my mother". He got up off the ground, his white fluff brown with dirt. He got into a play fighting position, and before she had the chance Patchkit launched himself at Fernpaw attempting to tackle her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 am

Fernpaw side-stepped out of the way and pretend hissed at patchkit. “You dare challenge an apprentice!” she mocked mewed and pretended to get ready to pounce.

(I love this ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:11 am

Patchkit nearly landed on his paws but slipped at the last minute and landed on his face. "Ow, ow, ow" he said getting up with dust in his eyes. He shook his head and with his eyes still closed he stood, listening for Fernpaw moving.

"Face me Fernpaw! You big lump!" he mewed.

(Yeah super fun :D)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:14 am

Fernpaw hissed at the kit. “for the last time! I! Am! Not! Fat!” she mewed and pounced landing on him softly. “Say sorry!” she hissed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:19 am

Patchkit batted her face softy, he leaned his face as close to her ear as he could and hissed "Make me!" then let out a delighted purr as he struggled to get out from underneath her.

As much as he struggled he couldn't get out. He lay there defeated, gasping for air and looked up at Fernpaw with big pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:30 am

Fernpaw yet again got off the tiny kit. “Say sorry for I will lick you.” she smirked at patchkit.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:33 am

As Patchkit got up he heard what Fernpaw said and froze. He looked at her sheepishly and flicked his tail, he looked down at his paws "S-sorry" he mewed. He looked up at Fernpaw bristling and flicking his small tail.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:35 am

(Yup patch is my fav ship for fern lmao)

Good now what were you doing before I pounced on you?” she asked curious as she wasn’t paying attention to him before the pounce.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 am

"There's some weird smell in the camp, I don't recognise it" he complained "I want to know what it is if I'm to be a good hunter!". He sat down, opened his mouth and took a big sniff. "Whatever it is, it's really stinky!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:42 am

Fernpaw looked confused at the kit as she didn’t smell anything off about the camp. “I guess I can help you.” she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:45 am

Patckit sat looking at Fernpaw expectantly. He cocked his head "I'll let you help me track if you give me the lick I was promised!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:57 am

Fernpaw sighed and licked his little head. “There you go.” she purred before opening her mouth and letting her scent glands taste/smell the air.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:05 am

Patchkit puffed out his chest and purred with happiness, he opened his mouth again and started tracking. The track lead out of the camp. Patchkit stopped at the edge and looked at Fernpaw "Should we still follow it?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:07 am

Fernpaw shook her head and quickly picked up patchkit by his scruff so he would leave. She padded back over by the nursery and set him down. “Kits can’t leave, maybe when you become an apprentice we can find out for ourselves.” she mewed down at the now sad kit.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:09 am

Patchkit looked glum, he started heading back into the nursery only to turn back slightly "When I become an apprentice we'll go hunting won't we?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:12 am

Fernpaw purred with a smile. “yes you will be the best! But why are you heading inside, don’t you wanna play some more?” she mewed curious.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:15 am

Patchkit immediately perked up but then looked sad again. "My mother will probably want me back, she's really over protective of me. I'm her only kit" he sighed and looked at Fernpaw "Maybe some other time?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 8:17 am

sure.” Fernpaw mewed before licking the kits head again and padding off to the apprentice den for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]   How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Hunt Like a Warrior [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1