Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

frosted pawprints {closed}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

frosted pawprints {closed} Empty
PostSubject: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 2:55 am

Palekit lay in the entrance of the nursery, with her adoptive mother, Softbite, watching over her. Her two stepsiblings were too young to play with, and so, Palekit was not permitted to play with them. Palekit longed to run outside of camp, but alas, under her mother's watchful eyes she was unable too. Frowning, she lay her head on her paws. Her light blue gaze stared at the sluggish activity inside of the camp, her paws itching to run out and bat at a stray tail, or leaf.

"Maaa, I want to go out." Palekit had whined, but Alas, Softbite ignored her, and she turned her gaze to the frosted ground instead with a small huff.

Last edited by shy on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 3:02 am

Badgerpaw limped out of the med den. He had to see logleap for a checkup on his leg. It was healing well but he was still unable to leave camp until it’s fully healed. Badgerpaw heard the white kit complain at his mother and smiled. He remembered when he was a kit and his mother brought him hunting with her. Badgerpaw limped over to the small kit with a smile. “And how are you doing little one?” he mewed sitting down Awkwardly with his injured leg.

(Pretend this is after he got injured :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 3:26 am

Palekit had jerked her head to the side, her gaze finding Badgerpaw's. She huffed at him calling her "little", and flattened her ears. "I'm not little!" Palekit had snapped, tucking her paws under her further.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 3:27 am

Ok you are as tall as my father and as brave.” Badgerpaw mewed down at the kit. “So what’s your name?” he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 am

Palekit's fur twitched, she glancing at him. She didn't like the soft voice he used towards her. Palekit huffed, before responding in a hard tone, "PaleKit. My name's PaleKit."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 6:26 am

Badgerpaw looked at the kit as she changed their tone. “Ok Palekit, I’m Badgerpaw, What do you say about coming with me?” he mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 am

Palekit's ears perked up at that, and glanced back at her adoptive mother, who was currently dealing with her whiny, much younger, stepsiblings.

"Yeah, like where?" Palekit's cold tone of voice slightly became excited. She hadn't been out of the camp, since she was brought here.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 am

As a kit my mother brought me out of camp a lot so I will let you come with me as long as you Stay close by me.” He mewed smiling.

(Yay :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 1:35 am

Palekit thought about it for another moment, taking another glance back at her adoptive mother, who was preoccupied with her younger stepsiblings, then looking back, and nodding curtly.

"Okay, if we get in trouble, its your fault, though. You offered." Palekit had replied with a clipped tone.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 1:46 am

All I have to say if we get in trouble is tell my dad that mom told me I could.” He mewed than started to pad to the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 am

Patchkit obediently followed him, her head lowered, pretending that the smaller she was, the harder it was for them to see her, despite her very bright belt against the sandy ground that was slowly becoming colder and colder as Leafbare approached.

"Alright." She'd muttered, her nose twitching slightly as they approached the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:30 am

Badgerpaw padded towards sandy hollow knowing that it was the least dangerous place in the forest. “I can show you some battle or hunting moves.” he said once they reached the Sandy pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 am

Palekit had looked around, not recognizing the place whatsoever, since she was hardly in their territory since she was brought here.

"Battlemoves?" Palekit frowned. She disliked fighting, but sometimes she knew it was necessary if the enemy didn't cooperate. "Okay!" Her voice instantly picked back up.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 am

First off do you know the first rule to battling?” he asked

(Stupid Spanish class -_-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 6:46 am

Palekit's ears twitched, as she thought about it. She's never thought that there were rules in the middle of battle. All she's remembered is that everything goes, and what happened affected your reputation greatly, or negatively.

"Umm...no going for the eyes? Patchkit said slowly, not sure on what the rules could be.

(its ok, Ive been busy w/ class too lol)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 am

No.” he said laughing. “The first rule is too never show your belly.” He said and got into a fighting stance.

(I will make a good mentor :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 am

Palekit thought about that for a minute, before nodding, mostly to herself. That rule made sense than what she said. Palekit attempted to copy his stance, with her tail high up in the air, like a flag. Her stance was slightly more spread out than his were.

"Then, I can go for the eyes?" Palekit had said, her ears perked slightly, and her thorn-sharp claws pricking the ground beneath her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:06 am

Yes but only as a last resort.” he mewed and fixed her stance with his paw. “You might be a good warrior some day.” he mewed and waited for her to try to attack like he knew she would.

(Eeeee I cant wait to be a mentor :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:14 am

Palekit's fur prickled at that, her ears twitching as she thought about it. Her, a clan cat warrior? She wasn't born here, yet they all accepted her as if she was kin. It made her feel anxious. What about her parents? Palekit had pushed the thoughts bubbling up away, and regained her focus on the cat before her, Badgerpaw.

Palekit wiggled slightly, before pouncing at Badgerpaw, her paws spread out, as if she was playfighting, with her thorn-shark claws snagging onto whatever she touched first.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 am

Badgerpaw let her pounce on him but quickly dislodged her and stepped back. “Make it so your eyes don’t tell what you are planning.”(hehe line from blue star :3). “If you look at one area and aim for a different area it will confuse them.” He said and looked at her face while aiming for her paws. He pinned her down and smiled looking down at her.

(I’m probably not even supposed to be teaching but I’m bored so oh well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 3:21 am

Palekit had looked at him, before bunny kicking her back legs into him, sticking her claws into his fur. She took the comment to heart, her ears perking, and she kept her gaze right at his nose.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 4:06 am

Good job, lets get back before someone notices.” he mewed at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 4:51 am

Palekit reluctantly got up, shaking out her soft kit-fur.

"Already? Your so boring." Palekit had huffed, her ears slightly flattening. Her tail-tip twitched in irritation, not wanting to go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 7:20 am

Badgerpaw rolled his eyes and picked her up by the scruff. “Yes, unless you want to get in trouble with your mom and my dad.” he said knowing the leader would definitely be mad at his son for taking a kit outside of camp, again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:54 am

Palekit wiggled in his grasp aggresively, her ears flattening.

"If anything, you'd get in trouble for taking me out of camp!" Palekit had mewed, as she wiggled to try and get out of his grasp.

" and, put me down, you mangy dog! I don't want your nasty mouth sickness!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frosted pawprints {closed}   frosted pawprints {closed} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frosted pawprints {closed}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next