Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Running Like Lions {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Running Like Lions {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Running Like Lions {CLOSED}   Running Like Lions {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 4:31 am

(OOC: Smallkit and Briarshine are just random NPCs to give Breeze an excuse to leave camp, don't worry about them)

"I'll look after Brindlekit and Acornkit, dear. Go and have a break! Lionpaw could do with some hunting, you know." Briarshine murmured, a kind look in her amber eyes as she gazed at Breezebranch.
"Oh, would you? I don't mean to burden you, it's just-"
"Oh, nonsense! I don't mind watching the little ones," the tabby gave her a lick on the cheek "I'm quite fond of them. You go and see to your apprentice, I'm sure Smallkit with entertain Brindlekit and Acornkit."
"Oh, thank you Briarshine. I'll be back soon, loves!" Breezebranch mewed to her kits before turning and padding over to the apprentices den. Breezebranch had grown fond of the older queen; after all, she'd been the one to get Mistedsomg when she'd had her kits.

"Lionpaw, sweetheart, are you up?" Breezebranch called softly. "I thought we might go hunting for a bit, love."
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Running Like Lions {CLOSED}   Running Like Lions {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 5:53 pm

At the call of his mothers voice, he immediately broke into a purr and ran out to greet her. "Took you long enough!" the tomcat snorted, rubbing his head against her chin in greeting. While he loved his siblings, and the ability to have his mother as a mentor, it had been a little disheartening when he hadn't been able to go out immediately after being apprenticed, and he was very very excited to go out now. Ceasing his purring, he stood tall as he gazed at Breezebranch with nothing short of familial love and affection in his incredulous blue depths, very glad to have her in his life.

Lionpaw shook his rather large head to dismiss the affectionate thoughts, and began to bound toward the camp entrance, flashing the calico she-cat a mischievous look. "Catch me if you can!" he yowled out behind him, excited to stretch his legs - and hers.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Running Like Lions {CLOSED}   Running Like Lions {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 11:54 pm

Breezebranch chuckled softly, a purr rising in her throat. "Well, your little siblings seem to like having me all to their selves!" She laughed, a teasing mew in her voice. While she'd meant to take Lionpaw out sooner, she hadn't had any opportunity due to having six kits, and Brindlekit catching whitecough.  Her heart swelled with love as her charming son stepped back, gazing at her with a look of pure affection.

"Oh, you!" She gasped playfully as Lionpaw ran off, and she sprinted after him. Taking a leap, she lightly stretched out a paw until she brushed his flank. "Caught you!" She exclaimed, giggling. Then she straightened up and took on a serious look. "Okay, Lionpaw, show me your hunting crouch." Breezebranch instructed. Despite trying to sound serious, her voice still carried the faint sound of giggles and love, a mixture all of her kits knew well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Like Lions {CLOSED}   Running Like Lions {CLOSED} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Like Lions {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1