Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Raven’s feathers (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:07 pm

Sure, Ok so first off is the Borage. This herbs is known through out the clans and even non medicine cats know of it. This herbs is to help queens make milk during their kitting.” he mewed showing her the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:10 pm

Ravenkit sniffed the herb. “Wow...I cant believe some leaves could do so much!” She commented, slightly excited. “What else should I know about?” Ravenkit asked, knowing that there would be lots of them.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Well, during bareleaf the most important herb to have is catmint as it treats green and white cough.” he said making sure she understood. The catmint was one the the most important herbs to keep stock of or else cats would die.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Ravenkit despised greencough. It made cats cough all day and night, and sometimes they could die of greencough. Ravenkit wanted to eat the catmint, but knew how important it was. “Herbs like this must be hard to find.” She muttered. “I guess that’s why it’s so precious.”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Medicine cats are allowed to go to different clan territories to get the herbs they need. Catmint is found in the twolegs place and a Kittypet With the name of Sunny helps the clan cats out when we travel over there.” he mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:30 pm

“Aren’t rogues, um...evil? That’s what I heard from the nursery is all.” Ravenkit asked Blackclaw. “But Sunny does seem like a great loner to be friends with.” Ravenkit thought. “Is Twolegplace...dangerous? I heard that there were...well...monsters...and...Twolegs...” Her pelt prickled with fear.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 11:39 pm

Sunny is a Kittypet that doesn’t stay at home very much. And yes it can be quite dangerous and can kill a cat if they aren’t careful. Sunny knows the best ways around the twolegs so she is who you should look for when ever your there.” he mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Ravenkit nodded, silently vowing in her head that she would never, ever go near a monster, or the Thunderpath. “So...are there any others? I know I might not be your apprentice, but hopefully I get to learn some of these herbs to help my clan mates.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Well the goldenrod is also used a lot as it treats many wounds if chewed into a poultice and added to the wound.” he mewed. He knew he should stop telling her about herbs as she wasn’t his apprentice but he couldn’t ignore the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 11:56 pm

Ravenkit nodded, then slowly walked towards some red berries. “What are these?” Curiously, she almost bent down to eat it. Sniffing it again, she thought that they were pretty interesting, so her pink tongue darted out, almost touching the berry...

(Those berries could be holly berries.)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:04 am

He noticed what she was doing before it was too late. He quickly picked her up by the scruff before she had a taste of the berries. “Never eat those berries! That are deadly to kits!” He mewed looking around before hiding the berries in the back of his den.

(And why would he have poison in his den? Whatever I went with it anyway)
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:08 am

Ravenkit mewed in surprise a Blackclaw picked her up by the scuff. She had almost eaten something poisonous! Trembling with fear, she looked up at Blackclaw in panic. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry...” Her soft kitten fur puffed up in fear. Ravenkit thought that she was going to collapse.

(Oops, sorry didn’t think that through. This could be a lesson for her though.)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:12 am

You are okay but please don’t eat any. How about don’t eat any herbs unless you need too.” He mewed sighing as the kit shook with fear. He looked around before he noticed what he was looking for. Since Ravenkit was just a kit he grabbed a little bit only and padded back to her. “Eat this, it’s thyme, it will help calm you down.” he mewed nudging the small leaf towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven’s feathers (OPEN)   Raven’s feathers (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven’s feathers (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2