Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 am

Patchpaw stalked through the colourful flowers. He and Fernpaw had agreed to meet here to practice their fighting skills. Patchpaw secretly wanted the chance to best Fernpaw in battle. She was already better at fighting than him but he wanted to try out some new moves his mentor had taught him.

He crouched down in the flowers, maybe when Fernpaw got here he could take her by surprise. That would sure give him an advantage.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:52 am

Fernpaw was silently following Patchpaw towards the flower fields. The last time she was here there was a Fox. Fernpaw winced at the memory and looked down at her leg where a tiny scratch was healing. ‘I hope there aren’t any foxes out here today’ she thought to herself as she kept padding on.

(Herbs, ferns, and soft clouds is what topic she is talking about btw)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:58 am

Patchpaw saw Fernpaw walking through the flowers, he smirked to himself. He crept up behind her so she couldn't see him and sprung on her, pinning her down.

"GOTCHA!" he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Fernpaw thought Patchpaw was another Fox and quickly swatted him off with her paws to scared to realize who it was.

(Oo I should have her be scared of foxes now)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 pm

Patchpaw wheezed as Fernpaw kicked the air out of him, he landed on the ground with a thud but quickly got back up and gave the terrified Fernpaw a look of confusion. "We were meant to meet here to test our fighting skills weren't we?"

(You should totally make her scared of foxes)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Fernpaw looked at Patchpaw with fear in her eyes. She frantically looked everywhere for a Fox but when she didn’t see one she sat down and licked her fur down. “I....I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to hurt you.” she said quietly still a bit shaky.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Patchpaw went over to Fernpaw and gave her a few comforting licks. "It's okay, I'm fine. I didn't know how jumpy you were after your fox attack. I'm sorry." He head butted her face softly, he could tell his friend was very scared. "Would you still like to practice? I would understand if you're not up for it".
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:24 pm

No no we can still practice, you just caught me off guard.” she mewed then stood to her paws ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Patchpaw grinned at her and got into his fighting stance, low to the ground. He weaved around Fernpaw assessing her movements for the perfect chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:28 pm

(Your sig)

Fernpaw did the same and then pounced looking at his paws while aiming for his back.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Fernpaw pinned Patchpaw down, he lay there for a second Fernpaws long fur suffocating him. He dug his sheathed paws into her soft belly and kicked her off. He sprang up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 pm

She got back on her paws and playfully hissed before swiping her paws over his face to confuse him.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Patchpaw backed away from Fernpaw's paws and fell backwards. He sprung back up and ducked past her, flicking his tail across her face and pushing into her flank, in an attempt to knock her over.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 pm

(This is so cute)

Fernpaw held steady and then pounced on Patchpaw with a smirk to her face. Even though she did stop pranking, this she-cat was still a trouble maker. When Patchpaw didn’t see it coming she licked the inside of his ear.

(Wet willllyyyy)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Patchpaw sprung up, shaking his head "Ewwwwwww!" He glared at Fernpaw, plotting on how to get her back. He swiped at her, and then pounced at her tail, pinning it down he sat atop so Fernpaw couldn't move it and started softly batting at her ears to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 1:13 am

Fernpaw was giggling until he started batting her in the face. “Ok ok I’m sorry I will never lick you again.” she mewed still laughing.

(She totally knows what she is saying... right...)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:02 am

Patchpaw gasped pretending to be angry, he booped her nose. "How DARE you say you'll never lick me!" He got up and turned away from Fernpaw pretending to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:07 am

Fernpaw looked at him turn with a shocked face. “No! I didn’t mean it like that! Please don’t ignore me.” she said trying to get his attention back on her. If he stopped noticing her she knew she would start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:12 am

Patchpaw whirled around, after hearing Fernpaws voice break he didn't want to upset her! He pounced on her and started covering her face in licks. Then, when she was least expecting it he pulled the same move she had, licking inside her fuzzy ear.

"That'll teach you! You are NOT allowed to be upset with me OR you get covered in licks!" He meowed triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:15 am

She purred up and him and gave him one last tiny lick on his cheek before kicking him off her and pinning him. “So I guess I win.” she said while purring.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:17 am

Patchpaw rolled his eyes "Of course you do". He lay there defeated.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:20 am

Fernpaw jumped off him and helped him up. “So what do you want to do now?” she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:22 am

"Hmmm, lets head back to camp now. It's getting late." He responded and licked her ear. The sun was slowly setting, it was getting dark. Fernpaw and Patchpaw had spent the whole day frolicking in the Flowering Fields. Their mentors would sure be mad!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 5:24 am

Fernpaw nodded and padded next to Patchpaw on the way back. Their fur kept touching but they never did stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]   Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Fighting Lesson [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1